• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Subtitles

Roundtree

Greetings. I have purchased several Chinese films. They all have English subtitles. The problem is that sometimes these subtitles do not appear on my dvd backup copy. I am using dvdnextcopy and anydvd softwares.

I just made my second backup of The Emperor & The Assassin but the subtitles do not appear. I had this problem with subtitles with Mel Gibson's Apocalypto. Someone suggested that I make a backup of the entire dvd (including the extra's) and not to backup the movie only. I did this and the problem was solved.

However, backing up the entire dvd is not solving the problem with the backup of The Emperor & The Assassin.

Should I choose the option in anydvd for Transparent Subtitles? According to the user guide this is for subtitles used in overhead projectors. Right?

Thanks Webslinger. I will take your advice and use that link.

Back