• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Looking for a solution

jaztram

Hello,

My question is this,

Will clove dvd or Anydvd help me to burn divx or avi files if so, How?
I know it is possible but I have never acomplished doing it. I would like to make back-ups of my personal videos and home movies and i am not sure what the process is could someone please explain? Thank you.

Hello,

My question is this,

Will clove dvd or Anydvd help me to burn divx or avi files if so, How?
I know it is possible but I have never acomplished doing it. I would like to make back-ups of my personal videos and home movies and i am not sure what the process is could someone please explain? Thank you.

No Slysoft or Elaborate Bytes software can do what you want. If your goal is only to burn the AVI files to a DVD then use normal burning software like Nero and burn a data DVD.

You can also convert the AVI files to a DVD compliant format that all standalone DVD players will play.

Check out the following for converting:

DVD Flick
DVDforger
FAVC
Nero Vision
SVCD2DVD
The FilmMachine

Last edited:
Back