• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Non-working BD+ titles

Fuzzy__

Hi,

Not sure this is the right place to post these ? Feel free to move my topic.

Here is some log files of non-working BD+ titles.
Tested with:
- AnyDVD HD 6.3.1.5
- PowerDVD Ultra 3730 or 3516
- Windows XP or Vista

Errors: "No disc in drive H:", "Unsupported disc format in drive H:".

Of course these title are working without AnyDVD with all the HDCP crap, so the discs and drive are OK. I use AnyDVD HD to remove HDCP and region code since I have EU and US discs and my video card doesn't support dual-link HDCP. Not that buying anydvd hd is cheaper than buying another video card, but there isn't any video card as powerful as the Nvidia geforce 8800 ultra with dual-link HDCP capability (do NOT ever buy a nvidia geforce 8800 GTX, GTS or Ultra with a 30' TFT display, HDCP DOESN'T work with a full resolution). Newer Nvidia Geforce 8800 GT, GTS 512 have dual-link HDCP, though.

All are US versions, region A

- 28 Weeks Later (28_WEEKS_LATER)
- Die Hard Collection (4 discs):
* Die Hard 1 (DIE_HARD)
* Die Hard 2: Die Harder (DIE_HARD_2_US)
* Die Hard With a Vengeance (DIEHARD3_US)
* Live Free or Die Hard (LIVE_FREE_DIE_HARD)

Hope this helps.

Gabriel

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_H_28_WEEKS_LATER.zip
    20.1 KB · Views: 9
  • AnyDVD_Info_H_DIE_HARD.zip
    22.3 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_Info_H_DIE_HARD_2_US.zip
    21.7 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_Info_H_DIEHARD3_US.zip
    21.9 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_Info_H_LIVE_FREE_DIE_HARD.zip
    25.6 KB · Views: 3
Why didn't you just play them with version 3319a?

Why didn't you just play them with version 3319a?

I don't really think it's a good idea to stick with an old version (although it allow BD+ without mandatory AACS), when BD features such as the 1.1 profile are constantly evolving. This is only delaying the moment this problem will be unavoidable. This is exactly the reason why I have purchased AnyDVD HD, and IMHO the reason why such a "create a log file" option exists. I'm just trying to provide data to have these titles working.

But you are right, I haven't tried it yet (I hate swapping between software versions) and that could be probably working.

I hope my point of view is understandable ?

BTW: I hate having to do so many things to have a _legal_ title working in a _legal_ software, with _legal_ and HDCP almost compliant setup. This content protection is totally crap and makes me very frustrated: It even seems people who illegally download BD title are playing them easier than me!

PowerDVD 3319a

Don't waste your time since I've already got 3319a installed and I'm having the same issues with the exact same titles... No work all BD+ protect and recieve the same error messages when I try to play them with AnyDVD active.

I have those titles and they work fine for me with 3319a and AnydvdHD which is why I suggested it

I may throw in MR Brooks as well to keep completin the list....

Don't waste your time since I've already got 3319a installed and I'm having the same issues with the exact same titles... No work all BD+ protect and recieve the same error messages when I try to play them with AnyDVD active.

3319a plays all these titles without problems.

I agree, it works with 3319a (it's such a PITA to find this specific version. I really feel frustrated buying licenses for software versions I can't find anymore).

It seems PowerDVD 3319a has a major design flaw allowing BD+ titles to work without AACS enabled (just a missing check, which is AFAIK one of the basic BD+ features). Lucky Us!

But what are we going to do when some titles won't work with 3319a (BD+ titles with 1.1 BDJ profile) ? Upgrading! This is why for a product like AnyDVD HD it is important to handle such protections at content-level, before reaching the player.

Every day I feel more and more screwed with all this expensive HD stuff. :mad:

Is the Slysoft team working on the BD+ problem right now, or do I have to start saving money for buying HD crap compatible hardware and throwing away this (not so cheap) software ?

Yeah I'm angry.

Right..

3319a plays all these titles without problems.

Your right.. I went back and double checked my version and it was 3319f.. so I have to eat crow on this one.. thought I had left 3319a on the machine..

Now my big problem is finding back the 3319a intalls... ugh..:(

Your right.. I went back and double checked my version and it was 3319f.. so I have to eat crow on this one.. thought I had left 3319a on the machine..

Now my big problem is finding back the 3319a intalls... ugh..:(

Unfortunately, there is only one way... Cyberlink allow only the last version to be downloaded. I guess they know how flawed are their previous version (especially the 3319a) and do all they can to make it totally unavailable.

But what are we going to do when some titles won't work with 3319a (BD+ titles with 1.1 BDJ profile) ? Upgrading! This is why for a product like AnyDVD HD it is important to handle such protections at content-level, before reaching the player.

Yeh this is certainly a problem... it is currently impossible to play Sunshine without problems on 3319a due to it being Profile 1.1.

Hi, can you post the link of 3319a? I really want it as can't play 'sunshine' yet..many thanks!

Not sure there is a legal way to get it, so nothing will be posted here. But a quick search on google should give you enough info.

You must have the US version of Sunshine as the EU version works fine in 3319a

Back