• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I Need Help!!!

Snagrit

ok bassicely i wanna use clone dvd to get DVD QUALITY movies including the menu ect. So i wqant it to be like as if i just put the dvd in the drive and it works just like a dvd with menu's ect.

i have tried several trials but everytime it hasnt worked either the Movie ends up in a folder with everything seperte, or i save it as a ISO. and then i tried to use daemon tools to view but it said *ERROR IN FILE*

Please help, i dont want this to have been a waste of time and money.:bang:

Snagrit

i have tried several trials but everytime it hasnt worked either the Movie ends up in a folder with everything seperte

That the way it should be. Just select the directory as the source using your playback software.

or i save it as a ISO

Completely unnecessary

Please help, i dont want this to have been a waste of time and money.

If you're using a trial, I fail to see how it's a waste of money. And I'm not sure what you mean by "several trials".

ok bassicely i wanna use clone dvd to get DVD QUALITY movies including the menu ect. So i wqant it to be like as if i just put the dvd in the drive and it works just like a dvd with menu's ect.

i have tried several trials but everytime it hasnt worked either the Movie ends up in a folder with everything seperte, or i save it as a ISO. and then i tried to use daemon tools to view but it said *ERROR IN FILE*

Please help, i dont want this to have been a waste of time and money.:bang:

Snagrit

thats what you'll get with Anydvd and clone dvd2, A perfect back up compressed from a Duel Layer/dvd9 to a single layer/dvd5 disc. Why are you making an iso? Can you add any more information? Your not giving much to go on.

WEBSLINGER-so your saying-Just select the directory as the source using your playback software.so i just select the folders and play them in my playback software. Do you mean just my dvd software OR do i need a special program like Daemon Tools?

Snagrit

Back