• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

28 Weeks Later

phiflyers

I am getting a reading error about 75% through the ripping process when I try to back-up this movie with CloneCD. Are there any suggestions?

Thanks,

Chris

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_28_WEEKS_LATER.zip
    89.8 KB · Views: 2
I am getting a reading error about 75% through the ripping process when I try to back-up this movie with CloneCD. Are there any suggestions?

Thanks,

Chris

I've already told you twice before to remove the packet writing filter on your system, and you still haven't removed it.

You appear to have Sonic or Roxio's Drive Letter Access on your system, which is packet writing software (drag and drop files as you would to a floppy disc), which can cause issues. Use dvd-ram (using a FAT file system) instead, which is more stable

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii)Go to "Tools"-->"Filter Drive Load Order"
iv) Select "DLACDBHM". Click "Remove Selected filter". Select "drvmcdb". Click "remove selected filter". Then click "ok", and reboot.

The program(s) that installed those filters will no longer work properly.

2. State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

This disc simple has RCE and CSS. Nothing special in terms of protection.

Anydvd/Clonecd handle this disc perfectly fine.

3. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

I've already told you twice before to remove the packet writing filter on your system, and you still haven't removed it.

You appear to have Sonic or Roxio's Drive Letter Access on your system, which is packet writing software (drag and drop files as you would to a floppy disc), which can cause issues. Use dvd-ram (using a FAT file system) instead, which is more stable

I have tried multiple times to remove the packet writing software with imgburn, but it seems to go away and then come back when I restart the system. Are there any other ways to remove it?

Thanks!

I have tried multiple times to remove the packet writing software with imgburn, but it seems to go away and then come back when I restart the system.

Oh wow, really? :(
I'm not sure why you registry would keep returning those entries unless you've been doing system restores.

Anyway, try booting into Windows safemode, and then try following the steps I listed with imgburn.

Regardless, please answer #2 when you post the log files, please. We need full error messages in order to help people.

Also do #3. I highly suspect a bad original disc here (even if it plays fine). I do know that the Clonecd/Anydvd combo doesn't have an issue with that title.

Last edited:
Back