• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is posible ripping a blue ray disc with AnyDVD HD to external hard drive?

mode39

Hi, my question is it is posible ripping a bluedisc to external hard drive with anydvd...Thank for help.

Hi, my question is it is posible ripping a bluedisc to external hard drive with anydvd...Thank for help.
yes just pick "rip to hard drive"and browes to the hard drive of your choice and press copy.:rock:

Ok, thank you, and can play in ps3?
No you can't play a ripped Blu-ray film from an external drive on a PS3, the PS3 only recognises FAT32 for external drives and Blu-ray files are larger than 4GB

No you can't play a ripped Blu-ray film from an external drive on a PS3, the PS3 only recognises FAT32 for external drives and Blu-ray files are larger than 4GB

But does is work if you split the m2ts files to files that are under 4gb?

I wouldn't have thought so because how would the menu system see the extra files? you'd have to remux the video file to just have the audio and video track you wanted before splitting it and just play the m2ts file once it was split. So then technically you wouldn't be playing the Blu-ray rip from the harddrive, but a remuxed file

Oh yes, you rigth...thank you very much

I am watching 32gb + rips (movie only) on my PS3 using TVersity, all you need to do is connect a network cable from your PC to your PS3 and stream them. All I do is rip the movie , demux the audio/subtitles I want to keep and rename it to mpg and it plays fine. The only problem I had was Spiderman 3, wouldn't play the uncompressed audio track correctly, strange it would only the music track not the dialogue!!!!

Back