• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3:10 to Yuma BR UK-Version (!)

LINUS

Beta Tester
Does anybody else have problems like myself? The US-Version seems to be working with the newest AnyDVD, but I had no luck. There is no chance to use the arrow keys and the enter key to get it to work so far. The mouse also won't work.

Thanks.

yup, my copy is similarly borked... Very frustrating.. Ripped it seems to work but thats hardly the point.

Ripped it seems to work but thats hardly the point.

So it works when you play it with like 3104 from the hard disk? That's valuable information for me. I normally only play from disk, however if there is no other way I rip the disks.
Thanks.

I dont have the older powerdvd installed atm, i will try to setup the dual version stuff soon to try that out. I tried it with nero showtime. Also just got to the actual movie file itself and played that.. no menus!!

Back