• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD and AnyDVD are not working with each other

neveratu11

Help Please!! ok, I am running vista home and I have been having this problem for about 1 month and I am out of options. When I put a moving it ClonedDVD will Rip the DVD and after ripping it will eject the dvd and then ask me to insert a burnable dvd. I insert a Sony DVD-R (which I have been using for years with no problems) and my Drive will start and then after about 5 sec stop. I have clicked on AnyDVD to see what was going on and it always say that thre is no cd in the drive and then when I click ok.....it tells me anydvd is not responding and then freezes. After about 20 minutes my drive will kick back on and sometimes will continue with the burn and burn the movie. I have read hundreds of emails in this forum looking for support but with no luck...I have erased both anydvd and clonedvd and reinstalled them, I deleted roxio from my computer since I don't use it. I have a Dell and spend nearly 4 hours on the phone with dell thinking it was a driver issue but after burning several cd's concluded it wasnt a bad burner but a software issue. I have made sure my disc speed box wasn't checked, Ive went into my device manager to make sure my drivers were in DMA mode, done speed checks that registerd or 100 so there ya go...I am lost and getting very upset with this software that has worked perfectly for along time that now seldomly works. PLEASE HELP!!!!

What DVD drive are you using do you know the brand and firmware version on it?

I insert a Sony DVD-R (which I have been using for years with no problems)

Sony's blank media, if it's not made in Japan by Taiyo Yuden, is average at best. If you want consistent results use Taiyo Yuden (not valueline), Verbatim, or Maxell Broadcast Quality only.

I have clicked on AnyDVD to see what was going on and it always say that thre is no cd

dvd, you mean?

If Anydvd says your drive is disabled, ignore the message unless you also receive it
when you have a movie inserted in that drive.
Some drives' firmware may report the wrong
information to Anydvd. Often Anydvd will still function properly.
visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=2891&postcount=12 (Zebadee's Anydvd works fine)

I have a Dell and spend nearly 4 hours on the phone with dell thinking it was a driver issue but after burning several cd's concluded it wasnt a bad burner but a software issue.

Burning cd-rs and blank dvds is not the same thing, and simply because you can burn cd-rs does not imply that the drive isn't defective.

1. Update to Anydvd 6.3.1.5: click http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe

Reboot if prompted to do so.

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

2. Ensure you're using the Clonedvd 2.9.1.5: click http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVD.exe

3. Please upload the .zip file:

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

4. Visit your burner's website, and update your burner's firmware if possible.
If you don't know how to go about doing this, visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=12794&postcount=10

Last edited:
Help Please!! ok, I am running vista home and I have been having this problem for about 1 month and I am out of options. When I put a moving it ClonedDVD will Rip the DVD and after ripping it will eject the dvd and then ask me to insert a burnable dvd. I insert a Sony DVD-R (which I have been using for years with no problems) and my Drive will start and then after about 5 sec stop. I have clicked on AnyDVD to see what was going on and it always say that thre is no cd in the drive and then when I click ok.....it tells me anydvd is not responding and then freezes. After about 20 minutes my drive will kick back on and sometimes will continue with the burn and burn the movie. I have read hundreds of emails in this forum looking for support but with no luck...I have erased both anydvd and clonedvd and reinstalled them, I deleted roxio from my computer since I don't use it. I have a Dell and spend nearly 4 hours on the phone with dell thinking it was a driver issue but after burning several cd's concluded it wasnt a bad burner but a software issue. I have made sure my disc speed box wasn't checked, Ive went into my device manager to make sure my drivers were in DMA mode, done speed checks that registerd or 100 so there ya go...I am lost and getting very upset with this software that has worked perfectly for along time that now seldomly works. PLEASE HELP!!!!
This software works fine, there might be a conflict with your configuration or other software but it works for everyone else, what does that tell you.?
Without more information we cannot help.

obviously there is a problem otherwise I wouldn't be on here talking to you trying to find a solution! I probably know it is a conflict of software as I stated in my original post. The problem I have is that I am not comuter savey enough to do what you are asking me to do in replying with the required info. I dont understand what you are asking me to do when I go to the documents page and find the zip file...ya I found it, what do you want me to do with it?? can't you just give me some common fixes based on what I tell you?? I havn't downloaded anything to my computer but your updates, so I can't begin to even think its anything but your update. I would like help on this issue but the only help I keep kinding is this idiot webslinger who keeps telling everyone to quite reposting and read these rules and other BS...Im not playing games and have spent hours upon hours reading post and have searched everywhere for this problem....ITS NOT MY DVD-R'S regardless of what you think have tried 3 different ones, its not my burner already burnt using another program when i deleted clonedvd and before I re-installed it, and I havn't downloaded any new software other than yours! I can't make sense of what your telling me to do with my zip file. my burner is TSSTCORP DVD+-RW TS-H653A D400 1221. whish says is up to date.:bang::bang::bang::bang:

when you ask for anydvd to make a log of the ORIGINAL dvd, are you meaning the blank or the one you are wishing to copy?? I put a blank dvd-r in and anydvd says no discTSSTCORP DVD+-RW TS-H653A D400 1221. are you wanting me to put in a movie?

The problem I have is that I am not comuter savey

And yet you are experiencing problems and are in a position to be asking for help. And then you have the gall to call me an idiot after you're incapable of providing the troubleshooting information I requested. I don't know where you grew up, but I generally don't insult people that are trying to help me.

the only help I keep kinding is this idiot webslinger who keeps telling everyone to quite reposting and read these rules and other BS..

from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?p=87585#post87585

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters."

"We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system.[/LIST]Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted."

You were warned once before by Drinklyeanddie (http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=88045). Apparently, that warning was not enough. You have been banned for a week. :policeman:

Should you return and continue to be disrespectful, I will ban you permanently.

Last edited:
obviously there is a problem otherwise I wouldn't be on here talking to you trying to find a solution! I probably know it is a conflict of software as I stated in my original post.

<snip>

If you wish to receive help you are going to have to give those helping you some actual information. Webslinger's instructions are very clear-cut. You already located the ZIP file in your My Documents folder. Why can't you follow the rest of the instructions? If you simply don't understand then say so and ask for more help in a civil manner.

We also have no idea what OS you are running, no clue what specific movie you are having a problem with, no idea what possible conflicting filters you may have installed, etc. You did, finally, say what brand and model DVD drive you were using. No one can help you without more information!

Please, actually read the links people post for you to read. You have been given information to read that will educate you and also possibly help you find the cause of your problem. With the lack of information you have provided the problem is impossible to pin down so you will have to provide more details. You've already demonstrated that you do not read everything that is posted or that you are asked to read by your actions and statements. In order for people to help you it is required that you also put effort into being helped. If a problem with CloneDVD really does exist then that is how it will be identified.

You've pretty much given us absolutely nothing to go on other than blaming CloneDVD and insulting Webslinger who is a Moderator. This behavior is unacceptable. I warned you once about your your behavior and yet you did it again. Step back in the week you are banned and seriously contemplate the intelligence of insulting the person trying to help you. It makes no sense to do this and if anything reduces the likelihood that someone else will want to help you.

This website is a user support site where other users of the software can also help people having problems. The readers and Moderators are not employed by Slysoft or Elaborate Bytes. They get no compensation for doing what they do. The last thing we all need are immature antics. Think long and hard before insulting people again. Posting here is a privilege and not a right.

Hopefully, when you come back we can help resolve your problem.

Last edited:
Back