• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dvd-r 8x Taiyo Yuden Value Line

ndewji

Has anyone used this product before? I am think of buying as they are on sale. thank you

I've tried both the value line & premium Taiyo Yuden 8x dvd-r and there is a difference in quality. The owner's manual for my Toshiba RD-XS54 recorder
says to use Taiyo Yuden dvd-r media but didn't specify between value line and premium so I purchased a 100 pack of each.

The premium dvd-r discs burn great disc after disc with only an occassional "coaster". The value line dvd-r discs rarely work and result in a high percentage of coasters.

When backing up movies on a computer the premium dvds rarely have any coasters. The value line is "hit or miss" and I ended up with quite a few coasters. I now only buy the Taiyo Yuden premium 8x dvd-r.

Spend the few cents a more per disc for premium!

Back