• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Message to SlySoft Staff

H

HomerGB

Hi everyone at Slysoft...
I was just wondering, you all do a fantastic job there keeping all of us happy by constantly keeping up to date with all of the latest movies,(well most of them anyway).
I was just wondering, what do you do with all the movies you use when you finished doing your stuff with them ?, you must have a monster collection, and an even bigger property to store them in...:D:agree::D

Keep the updates coming..:bowdown:

Ongoing construction

After they finish building their fishing pier and boat dock they'll start on a breakwater with all the DVD Hard cases they have.:agree::D8)

That is what I have wondered. But I never recieved an answer about it :(

I'm not surprised, because it's their business what and how they run their business - if they reveal too much other people can just copy them. Still, I would guess they hire a large number of titles rather then buying them all the time, as this would help to reduce the expense incurred.

I'm not surprised, because it's their business what and how they run their business - if they reveal too much other people can just copy them. Still, I would guess they hire a large number of titles rather then buying them all the time, as this would help to reduce the expense incurred.

I guess you're right, I was just curious that's all ...:doh:

Oh well, back to the drawing board on this one...:D

I was just wondering, what do you do with all the movies you use when you finished doing your stuff with them
i thought if people had problems with particular dvd's,the IFO (?) files were (usually) uploaded/e-mailed to slysoft so the dvd could be 'fixed'?

Back