• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD

sanbcs

The first time I the Clone DVD with DVD+ DL (Verbatim) it copied fine but at 55% quality. I then used the same DVD+DL at 100% quality and I am getting a processing error. The DVD was Indiana Jones-the last crusade. Tracy

Help

The first time I the Clone DVD with DVD+ DL (Verbatim) it copied fine but at 55% quality. I then used the same DVD+DL at 100% quality and I am getting a processing error. The DVD was Indiana Jones-the last crusade. Tracy

why is the quality at 55% if you are using a blank Dual Layer disc?
surely there wont be any transcoding needed.
Hmmm.

Last edited:
Clone DVD

When I first use the dual layer I did not use the drop down box for dual layer. I used regular dvd the first time and thus the 55% quality. The second time I noticed you could select the drop down box and I put dual layer. When I did that the quality showed a 100% but then I would receive a processing error after it copied about 42%. Tracy

On the Original are we having problems with or the backup? Also wrong section this is clonecd.

but then I would receive a processing error after it copied about 42%.

Do not create multiple threads about the exact same thing please. click http://forum.slysoft.com/announcement.php?f=18 and read fully. Thank you

We need the full error message.

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

2) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

3) Update your burner's firmware (if available)
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=12794&postcount=10

4) Use a 2x or a 4x burn speed

Last edited:
@ sanbcs,

What is the MID (Manufacture ID and Media Code) of the blank DL Media you are attempting to use. To obtain the MID (Manufacture ID and Media Code) of the blank DL Media you are attempting to use a software utility similar to DVDInfo (http://www.dvdinfopro.com). From the brief description of the problem you are experiencing it appears that you are using poor quality DL Media.

The only DL Media that consistently produces quality error free results is Verbatim DL MKM0001/MKM003 Mitsubishi Kagaku Media or MAM-A 8x +R DL.

Regards,
Coaster

clone DVD

I am using DVD+R DL Verbatim double layer

I am using DVD+R DL Verbatim double layer

@ sanbcs

Not the brand but the MID. To get the MID use a program called Imgburn or Nero DiscSpeed. Screen shots below.

Imgburn to get the MID :

Right click on the top right box select all then copy and paste the info here.

90276681ir7.png

Code:
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203N SB01 (Fibre)
Current Profile: DVD+R DL

Disc Information:
Erasable: No
Free Sectors: 4,173,824
Free Space: 8,547,991,552 bytes
Free Time: 927:32:74 (MM:SS:FF)
Supported Write Speeds: 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x

DVD±R DL Boundary Information:
L0 Data Zone Capacity: 2,086,912
Changeable: Yes

Physical Format Information (ADIP):
Disc ID: MKM-003-00
Book Type: DVD+R DL
Part Version: 1
Disc Size: 120mm
Maximum Read Rate: Not Specified
Number of Layers: 2
Track Path: Opposite Track Path (OTP)
Linear Density: 0.293 um/bit
Track Density: 0.74 um/track
First Physical Sector of Data Area: 196,608
Last Physical Sector of Data Area: 16,580,607
Last Physical Sector in Layer 0: 2,283,519

Physical Format Information (Last Recorded):

Nero to get MID :

aaqy2.png

DVD InfoPro to get MID :

94568936su9.png

On DVD Info Pro you have to click the media this is next to the computer screen in the screen shot.

Also be sure to select the correct drive too.

I would like the info I requested in my original reply please. Otherwise, attempting to troubleshoot is pretty pointless.

Clone DVD

Hello,

I sent four attachments. I do not know why I cannot copy to a DVD+R DL. it seems that I can only copy to the DVD+R DL if I select DVD. It is then processed at 55% quality
Tracy

@ sanbcs

Not the brand but the MID. To get the MID use a program called Imgburn or Nero DiscSpeed. Screen shots below.

Imgburn to get the MID :

Right click on the top right box select all then copy and paste the info here.

90276681ir7.png

Code:
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203N SB01 (Fibre)
Current Profile: DVD+R DL

Disc Information:
Erasable: No
Free Sectors: 4,173,824
Free Space: 8,547,991,552 bytes
Free Time: 927:32:74 (MM:SS:FF)
Supported Write Speeds: 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x

DVD±R DL Boundary Information:
L0 Data Zone Capacity: 2,086,912
Changeable: Yes

Physical Format Information (ADIP):

Physical Format Information (Last Recorded):

Nero to get MID :

aaqy2.png

DVD InfoPro to get MID :

94568936su9.png

On DVD Info Pro you have to click the media this is next to the computer screen in the screen shot.

Also be sure to select the correct drive too.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_CIDER_HOUSE.zip
    86 KB · Views: 0
  • clone dvd.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 1
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1
  • screen shot.jpg
    screen shot.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1
Clone DVD

Hello,

I do not know why I cannot clone DVD+R DL . I have made sure the AnyDVD AI scanner back to "Automatic". I also downloaded AnyDVD 6313 beta. I also tried burning it at 2-4X speed. Nothing is working.

Tracy MacLeod

Do not create multiple threads about the exact same thing please. click http://forum.slysoft.com/announcement.php?f=18 and read fully. Thank you

We need the full error message.

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

2) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

3) Update your burner's firmware (if available)
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=12794&postcount=10

4) Use a 2x or a 4x burn speed

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_CIDER_HOUSE.zip
    86 KB · Views: 1
  • clone dvd.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 1
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1
  • screen shot.jpg
    screen shot.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 0
Hello,

I do not know why I cannot clone DVD+R DL . I have made sure the AnyDVD AI scanner back to "Automatic". I also downloaded AnyDVD 6313 beta. I also tried burning it at 2-4X speed. Nothing is working.

Tracy MacLeod

I haven't followed this thread from the beginning but I have read it and I'm confused on a number of points.

(1) Your screenshots aren't large enough to even read.

(2) Viewing your CloneDVD log shows me a definite issue:

I 21:16:48 Target size sufficient, transcoder disabled
E 22:10:03 Processing stopped: G:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_02_0.VOB: read error
D Error details: File 1 G:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_02_0.VOB 23 TCSectorReader

You have a read error when the disc is being read. This isn't happening during the burn so I don't see how this has anything to do with the blank media you are using. This problem is occurring when you are trying to copy the original disc and the original is in your DVD drive that is Drive G, correct?

(3) Your AnyDVD log shows no errors in respect to AnyDVD scanning the disc that I can tell.

(4) The AnyDVD log does show some troublesome filters installed on your system.

pwd_2k (system32\drivers\pwd_2k.sys), Version: 7.5.0.47 (7.5.0.47)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Product: Drag-to-Disc
Copyright: Copyright (c) 1994-2005 Sonic Solutions
Description: Win2000 Framework for Packet Write Driver
FileVersion: 7.5.0.47
ProductVersion: 7.5.0.47

drvmcdb (system32\DRIVERS\drvmcdb.sys), Version: 3.22.7.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions
Description: Device Driver
FileVersion: 3.22.07a

Both of these filters are relatd to Sonic Drag-to-Disc packet-writing software. I strongly recommend you remove uninstall the software. This should remove the filters. You've be better off using DVD-RAM in place of packet-writing software. Unfortunately packet-writing software and the associated filters have a history of causing problems for many people on a sporadic basis.

Uninstall Sonic Drag-to-Disc and reboot your computer.

To make sure the filters are removed you can check by downloading ImgBurn which is a freeware.

(A) Install ImgBurn
(B) Start ImgBurn
(C) Go to Tools | Filter Driver Load Order
(D) Are the filters "pwd_2k.sys" and "drvmcdb.sys" still present?

If the filters are still present you can remove them using ImgBurn by doing the following:

(A) Create a backup of your registry
(B) Go to Tools | Filter Driver Load Order
(C) Select "pwd_2k.sys"
(D) Click Remove Selected Filter
(E) Select "drvmcdb.sys"
(F) Click Remove Selected Filter
(G) Reboot your computer

NOTE: Sonic Drag-to-Disc and any associated software that used it will no longer function. You will need to reinstall that software to use to make it work again.

(5) Place the original in your DVD drive again and create a log file.

(6) Try to make a backup now and see if you get an error. If you do get an error post the new log file to the forum.

(7) If you receive an error then download Nero CD-DVD Speed which is freeware.

(A) Start Nero CD-DVD Speed
(B) Click on the ScanDisc tab
(C) Place the disc in your DVD drive
(D) From the drop-down menu select the DVD drive the disc is in
(E) Click Start

If there are any read errors then you may your disc may bad. Or your drive might be dying or numerous other things.

Last edited:
Back