• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Elizabeth Golden Age HD DVD problems

Nova935

When trying to play movie with PowerDVD 3104a, a box pops up and states the following: This Security alert download requires a secure connection which includes server authorization. The certificate issuer for this site is untrusted. If you select yes to authenticate, nothing happens, if you press no it causes PowerDVD to crash with a error message. If you go directly to the certificate and open and "install it" , the movie still doesnt play but PowerDVD does not crash. Movie rips to my hard drive Ok, but the back up copy still causes the same problem stated above. The security certificate is found in the movies ADV OBJ folder. If I remove the certificate from the folder the movie does not play and PowerDVD does not crash. If you navigate to the DVD`s folder and select the Feature_1 EVO file, the movie plays without crashing PowerDVD. I pasted a copy of the certificate in the attached log file.
Maybe after viewing these files you might be able to let me know why they are there and if there is a "work around" so I could play the movie without going directly to the ADV OBJ folder. Thanks Nova935

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_ELIZABETH_THE_GOLDEN_AGE.zip
    18.8 KB · Views: 9
I am having difficulty playing this disc both as an original in the xbox player and as an iso made from imgburn; anybody have any ideas? thanks

When trying to play movie with PowerDVD 3104a, a box pops up and states the following: This Security alert download requires a secure connection which includes server authorization. The certificate issuer for this site is untrusted. If you select yes to authenticate, nothing happens, if you press no it causes PowerDVD to crash with a error message. If you go directly to the certificate and open and "install it" , the movie still doesnt play but PowerDVD does not crash. Movie rips to my hard drive Ok, but the back up copy still causes the same problem stated above. The security certificate is found in the movies ADV OBJ folder. If I remove the certificate from the folder the movie does not play and PowerDVD does not crash. If you navigate to the DVD`s folder and select the Feature_1 EVO file, the movie plays without crashing PowerDVD. I pasted a copy of the certificate in the attached log file.
Maybe after viewing these files you might be able to let me know why they are there and if there is a "work around" so I could play the movie without going directly to the ADV OBJ folder. Thanks Nova935

Try to enable "rename highest XPL file" in AnyDVD.

I couldn't get this movie to play with 3319a at all (hangs just before the stupid internet download screen), with or without AnyDVD. 3516 and 3730 worked though.

I couldn't get this movie to play with 3319a at all (hangs just before the stupid internet download screen), with or without AnyDVD. 3516 and 3730 worked though.

Thanks for this tip "Try to enable "rename highest XPL file" in AnyDVD." it works for the original disc!
also success with playing an iso:

I ripped original with AnyDVDHD then built an iso with imgBurn and the iso now works with 7330!

Try to enable "rename highest XPL file" in AnyDVD.
Thanks James, renaming the highest XPL file did the trick. Plays from the disc and hard drive with no problems. Nova935

Back