• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3 computers

pam Hagerman

I have 2 lap tops and a desk top computer. I bought both DVD and Clonedvd2. I have it installed on my one computer but have not tried to install on the others.

I have 2 lap tops and a desk top computer. I bought both DVD and Clonedvd2. I have it installed on my one computer but have not tried to install on the others.

The generally accepted rule is that you could install both programs on all three of your systems however you cannot have either of the programs running at the exact same time on more than one system.

Basically you can't use the software to make backups or remove protection on more than one system at any given time. If you wish to do so then you should purchase more licenses so that you could do this w/o breaking the rules.

As it currently stands you have nothing to worry about. :)

Boy I didn't give enough info on my first posting. I have 3 computers and would like to be able to load both Clone dvd2 and any DVD on all three computers. We do not have internet at home so the only time we are hooked to the internet is when we take one of the lap tops to the internet cafe. Can we install both programs on the 3 computers. Thanks for the help

Boy I didn't give enough info on my first posting. I have 3 computers and would like to be able to load both Clone dvd2 and any DVD on all three computers. We do not have internet at home so the only time we are hooked to the internet is when we take one of the lap tops to the internet cafe. Can we install both programs on the 3 computers. Thanks for the help

As I already said, yes. You can not have the programs actually running on more than one system at a time, however. So, yes, you can install it on all 3 systems.

You can only be making backups using AnyDVD & CloneDVD or watching a DVD while making use of AnyDVD on one system. On the other systems you can't use the software while it's in use on the third system. If you wish to then you should buy more licenses.

Back