• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

National Lampoon's TV: The Movie

txchainsawkiller

National Lampoon's TV--The Movie is the first disc that I've ever had a problem copying using AnyDVD and CloneDVD. AnyDVD won't recognize it as a DVD, and I thought there might be a scratch or oil on the disc. The disc was pristine so I "borrowed" another copy of it, and experienced the same problem. The disk doesn't even show it up on my computer's DVD drive. Anybody else experience the same problem? Any suggestions? Thanks

National Lampoon's TV--The Movie is the first disc that I've ever had a problem copying using AnyDVD and CloneDVD. AnyDVD won't recognize it as a DVD, and I thought there might be a scratch or oil on the disc. The disc was pristine so I "borrowed" another copy of it, and experienced the same problem. The disk doesn't even show it up on my computer's DVD drive. Anybody else experience the same problem? Any suggestions? Thanks

I had no problem with that dvd movie, I used anydvd and clonedvd both are updated to the newest update, my writer is a plextor, National Lampoon's TV--The Movie show up on my computer, try using some one else computer to make copy, I have that problem with the movis National Lampoon's dorm daze 2, are you able to copy it?
coffeeron

When posting about problems, please do this http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321
(especially step 8 ).

I'm trying to burn this movie to a Sony DL disc but keep getting this error using IMGBURN.

I 01:41:47 ImgBurn Version 2.1.0.0 started!
I 01:41:47 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 1)
I 01:41:47 Initialising SPTI...
I 01:41:47 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...
I 01:41:47 Found 1 DVD±RW!
I 01:41:58 Operation Started!
I 01:41:58 Source File: C:\dvd movies\TV THE MOVIE.ISO
I 01:41:58 Source File Sectors: 4,046,748 (MODE1/2048)
I 01:41:58 Source File Size: 8,287,739,904 bytes
I 01:41:58 Source File Volume Identifier: TV_THE_MOVIE
I 01:41:58 Source File Implementation Identifier: DVD Shrink
I 01:41:58 Source File File System(s): ISO9660, UDF (1.02)
I 01:41:58 Destination Device: [1:1:0] PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-108 1.20 (E:) (ATA)
I 01:41:58 Destination Media Type: DVD+R DL (Disc ID: RITEK-D01-01) (Speeds: 2.4x)
I 01:41:58 Destination Media Sectors: 4,173,824
I 01:41:58 Write Mode: DVD
I 01:41:58 Write Type: DAO
I 01:41:58 Write Speed: 2.4x
I 01:41:58 Link Size: Auto
I 01:41:58 Test Mode: No
I 01:41:58 BURN-Proof: Enabled
E 01:42:02 Optimal L1 Data Zone Start LBA: None Found! (VTS_15, VTS_16)
E 01:42:06 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:03
I 01:42:06 Average Write Rate: N/A - Maximum Write Rate: N/A

I used VobBlanker to get rid of some stuff like the Famous FBI message and other minor things from this movie.What gives? What do I need to do in order to back this movie up? I am using the latest AnyDvd and DVD Decrypter then running files through VobBlanker to delte unwanted material and trying to burn using IMGBURN. I have never had any problems at all with this movie.

Another message I am receiving is through AnyDvd when I put the movie in and AnyDvd scans the movie and gives you the info on the movie.Here is what I receive.

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.1.4)
PIONEER DVD-RWDVR-108 1.20 05/04/25PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2054384 sectors (4012 MBytes)
Total size: 4058496 sectors (7926 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: TV The Movie
Media is not CSS protected.
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is region free.

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just got done copying it. I used any dvd and shrink at first, and It was going to work with shrink, but It was going to be extreamly compressed so I decided to just use decriptor and make it on a dl. I had no problems.

8)
I am in region 1 and I had no issues with backing up my copy.

(just thought I would throw that out there...)

Worked out great Webslinger but the only problem is that I can't use Vobblanker to get rid of unwanted material. Or is there a way to do this?

Back