• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.3.1.5 official release

Webslinger

Retired Moderator
6.3.1.5 2008 02 05
- New (DVD): Added support for a new type of structural protection as
found on "Beste Zeit", R2, Germany
- New (DVD): Added support for a new type of structural protection as
found on some adult titles
- New (DVD): Major rewrite of the AI scanner for improved performance
and reliability
- Change: Hooking of the IDvdInfo2::GetDiscID interface caused a false
security alert in some anti spyware tools
- Fix: Theater Tek bookmarking did not work while AnyDVD was running
- Fix: Possible hang if DVD with defective structures was inserted
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe

Czech user here... any time frame on fixing the new Czech protections?

I have my Astronaut Farmer and Thing About My Folks discs sitting out waiting for an AnyDVD update so I can back them up, they've been sitting out a LOOOONG time!

LOL I don't mean to sound like I'm whinging, just wondered if anyone has an idea on when these will finally be fixed

???

I have my Astronaut Farmer and Thing About My Folks discs sitting out waiting for an AnyDVD update so I can back them up, they've been sitting out a LOOOONG time!

LOL I don't mean to sound like I'm whinging, just wondered if anyone has an idea on when these will finally be fixed

???
I am still waiting for the discs to arrive.... sorry ... :(

LOL, not sure I understand why my thread was moved, I wouldn't have thought to post this here, I thought it warranted its own thread as I have been patiently waiting for so long! :) Anyway sorry about that!!! :)

So, how long have you been waiting for them? If it's been this long, maybe they aren't coming? Would you like me to buy an extra copy of each of these and send them in? If so, please PM me where to send them and I will get them in the mail. I don't mind paying, I'd just like to help. :)

Older Version

Is there anyway of going back a version and the vista work correctly?

reply to Charlie

when a disc is inserted it spins at a high rate of speed and seems to work ok till clonedvd takes over and its says that it cant open the .ifo file

Back