• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot open CloneDVD, can't reinstall.

squelchout420

I can no longer launch CloneDVD, it's saying that it's missing dll files. I tried uninstalling it, and then reinstalling it, but the install program (SetupCloneDVD2915Slysoft) is reporting errors as well, saying that its having an error opening file for writing c:\program files\elaborate bytes\cloneDVD2\helplauncher.exe. I have tried everything the website has suggested, but it still is not working. I've never had any problems with this before. I am running Windows 2000. Can anyone help me?

cannot open CloneDVD, can't reinstall

I can no longer launch CloneDVD, it's saying that it's missing dll files. I tried uninstalling it, and then reinstalling it, but the install program (SetupCloneDVD2915Slysoft) is reporting errors as well, saying that its having an error opening file for writing c:\program files\elaborate bytes\cloneDVD2\helplauncher.exe. I have tried everything the website has suggested, but it still is not working. I've never had any problems with this before. I am running Windows 2000. Can anyone help me?

I don't use Windows 2000.

But helplauncher.exe just gives me the Clonedvd manual in my webbrowser, so I'm not sure why anything would be trying to modify that .exe
while simply running Clonedvd.

Please do not post in nor create multiple threads about the exact same thing: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87585&postcount=4

Does Clonedvd have full access rights/permissions in your security software?

Last edited:

Try to locate the file with explorer and delete it. Now try to install CloneDVD2915 again.

Can't get rid of files

I did like you said and tried to manually remove the files in question, but my computer won't let me delete them. It says "error performing inpage operation".
So I can't delete these files that Clone DVD 2.9.1.5 says is missing, to try and reload the program. I'm stuck - if u could help me out I'd appreciate it.

I did like you said and tried to manually remove the files in question, but my computer won't let me delete them. It says "error performing inpage operation".
So I can't delete these files that Clone DVD 2.9.1.5 says is missing, to try and reload the program. I'm stuck - if u could help me out I'd appreciate it.

Try booting into Windows safe mode--and then delete the file.

Do this from safe mode:

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Clonedvd (start-->all programs-->Elaborate Bytes--->Clonedvd2-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot

Back