• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.3.1.4 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6314.exe

6.3.1.4 2008 02 03
- New (DVD): Added support for a new type of structural protection as
found on some adult titles
- New (DVD): Major rewrite of the AI scanner for improved performance
and reliability
- Change: Hooking of the IDvdInfo2::GetDiscID interface caused a false
security alert in some anti spyware tools
- Fix: Theater Tek bookmarking did not work while AnyDVD was running
- Fix: Possible hang if DVD with defective structures was inserted
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

good job

man you guy's are ALWAYS updating and i love it, now if we could just get the ccd and vcd updates for HD media that would be awesome just for the simple fact that i love the slysoft family and don't like putting any "other" stuff on my cpu (except imgburn), anyway thanks to james,peer and all the tester's that protect us enduser's from ourselves (you know what i mean)

just another happy and very satisfied customer,

man you guy's are ALWAYS updating and i love it, now if we could just get the ccd and vcd updates for HD media that would be awesome just for the simple fact that i love the slysoft family and don't like putting any "other" stuff on my cpu (except imgburn), anyway thanks to james,peer and all the tester's that protect us enduser's from ourselves (you know what i mean)
We're on it! :agree:

Back