• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD request for features

A "sticky" is a thread that never moves, it is anchored to the top of the forum because of its importance.

exactly. the suggestion is to make the thread "AnyDVD request for features" sticky in order to keep any change suggestions 'together'.

AnyDVD rules. I put in a disc and wait for the red(er) fox before picking the drive in CloneDVD (Elby of course). Pick it too soon, and it complains mightily.

When I'm backing up a few, I use multiple images of CloneDVD, both running its own disc reader.

exactly. the suggestion is to make the thread "AnyDVD request for features" sticky in order to keep any change suggestions 'together'.

AnyDVD rules. I put in a disc and wait for the red(er) fox before picking the drive in CloneDVD (Elby of course). Pick it too soon, and it complains mightily.

When I'm backing up a few, I use multiple images of CloneDVD, both running its own disc reader.
Dear rbenard:
If we made evry request like this a sticky it would defeat the whole purpose of a sticky thread. You have made your suggestion and it is noted. Thankyou for your suggestion. All suggestions are taken into condsideration. :clap:

I think the attached file is what he is talking about..

notice the way the "light red" and "red" are much alike.

I think all he is suggesting is make the light red an contrasting color. Even as he pointed out, it is not that big of a deal to do so... just a suggestion.

I know most other program icons in the tray are totally different colors when trying to show different actions the program is doing.

I dont see the issue with AnyDVD doing the same.

Either way the program is only in the light red icon for a matter of seconds... so there really isnt much harm...

Attachments

• Animation1.gif
    Animation1.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 8
Dear rbenard:
If we made evry request like this a sticky it would defeat the whole purpose of a sticky thread. You have made your suggestion and it is noted. Thankyou for your suggestion. All suggestions are taken into condsideration. :clap:

Dear SlyFox 1:
Perhaps you dont understand what he is saying?!

Make one thread sticky'd titled "AnyDVD Features Request"

and if any member has a suggestion that would make the program better it would go in that single thread. Instead of each suggestion getting it's own thread.

that is the whole purpose of a sticky... so I think you might not have understood his request.

I was getting a bit mixed up reading this thread but i think that the original poster wants a sugestion thread for all sugestions made sticky..
btw never noticed what colour the fox is\was i just let it do its job..

Back