• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.3.1.3 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6313.exe

6.3.1.3 2008 01 27
- New: Added support for a new type of structural protection as found on
some adult titles
- Change: Hooking of the IDvdInfo2::GetDiscID interface caused a false
security alert in some anti spyware tools

I love updates. But still ab beta to DVD? That is a pitty I thought it would be a BD+ support beta :D...I hope to see this soon:bowdown:

That is a pitty I thought it would be a BD+ support beta ...I hope to see this soon
That reminds me: I noticed that AnyDVD doesn't seem to check for BD+ if you use an image where AACS has been removed. And since i copied most of my Blurays as images on my harddrives i hope the BD+ crack will be able to check for BD+ on sources with no AACS present.

That reminds me: I noticed that AnyDVD doesn't seem to check for BD+ if you use an image where AACS has been removed. And since i copied most of my Blurays as images on my harddrives i hope the BD+ crack will be able to check for BD+ on sources with no AACS present.

Yes I second this. The ability to remove BD+ from already ripped titles would be great.

scanner darkly error

I get a read drive error with this title at about 10%

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_L_A_SCANNER_DARKLY_HDDVD.zip
    17.5 KB · Views: 7
Back