• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

still skipping

chad junis

I tried using verbatim digital movie dvd-rs and movies are still skipping at the end. Im using my computer as a reader and a sony drx-82ou as the writer. I have all the newest versions of any dvd and clone dvd. I've changed the speed nothing seems to work. The funny thing is if I put the burned movie in my labtop it works fine. I have three different dvd players and they all do the same thing. Any Thoughts?

I tried using verbatim digital movie dvd-rs and movies are still skipping at the end. Im using my computer as a reader and a sony drx-82ou as the writer. I have all the newest versions of any dvd and clone dvd. I've changed the speed nothing seems to work. The funny thing is if I put the burned movie in my labtop it works fine. I have three different dvd players and they all do the same thing. Any Thoughts?

Either upgrade your firmware or switch blank media.

In the meantime, you can select a custom size (in Clonedvd2's quality bar) of 4300, which should avoid burning to the very end of the disc.

Chad;do update your firmware.I too am using the same discs as you.What has happened to me is that the movie would freeze then jump to another chapter.What I do if that happens now is I back it up to the part where it froze,and play it over again from there.I know it sounds stupid but it works for me and works fine after that..just a thought...

This media is noted for ramping up PIE errors at the outer edge of the disk.
Use webslingers advice of choosing a file size that won't burn to the outer edge of the disk.
Given a choice, try the +R Verbs, and booktype to -Rom.
(MCC 004 perform better at the outer edge)

change

try changing your shrink size to 4300 it will not reach the outer edge hey it worked for me:clap:

I've been using a size 4464 and Fujifilm DVD-R's for 2 years now. In that 2 years I've had only 2 bad burns of unknown origin.
I've burned only at 4x and 8x.

-W

Back