• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How do I install 2 different versions of powerdvd ultra?

jdohn2002

I thought I saw someone post this a while ago. Anyone know if it is possible? I would like to install 3730 in addition to the 3319a I currently use.
Thanks

all I'm getting is Greek! A little help, please?

Its in the last post on the page that is all greek. The user has a link in his post. Click on that and it should take you to a download site. Download the SWITCH_PDVD.rar file. You will need to download WINRAR also to decompress the rar file. Then follow the directions in the howto.txt that is in the SWITCH_PDVD.rar file.

Has the 3319a version included in this been modified ? It won't play Spiderman 2 from hdd, but my previous installed version would.

Can I repair the 3319a version to return the functionality of playing back all from hdd ?

Back