• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Gone Baby Gone

moupuway

Gone baby Gone won't burn, um, i guess here is the file i'm supposed to post

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_GONE_BABY_GONE.zip
    89.8 KB · Views: 9
Gone baby Gone won't burn, um, i guess here is the file i'm supposed to post

Follow the steps in order:

1. Update to Anydvd 6.3.1.4: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6314.exe

2. click the red fox icon on your toolbar. click the "default" button. click "ok"

3. Update to Service Pack 1 RC: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=12975

4. State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

5. a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

Last edited:
Ok, thank you for directions. I have now updated both anydvd and windows vista.

a) error message is as follows: FileIO 0 E:\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO

b)I just restarted my computer and the only programs running are anydvd, McAfee Security Center. Nothing else.

c)After opening anydvd and letting it read the disk, i chose to "rip video dvd to harddisk..." Emmediately after hitting "Copy dvd" the error in "a" appears. The dvd does not make it past 0%. Obviously, that is my problem, it won't rip to harddisk.

any other questions for me?

Please re-upload the .zip file, and please ensure that you've actually updated to Service Pack 1 RC.

I'm using a different SP 1 but it should tell you SP 1 RC 778 I believe. In the welcome window and then Show more details I think is what it says in the upper right. If it doesn't say SP 1 and some numbers after that if it isn't there you don't have SP1 installed.

49600962uw3.png

Thank you, but unfortunately despite following all the directions windows will not complete the last update to have SP1. It freezes on 0% each time. Windows did say that over time it should slow-download over a few days time and it looks like i will have to take that route. Hopefully it is just me having problems with Gone Baby Gone and it's due to not updating right.

Thank you, but unfortunately despite following all the directions windows will not complete the last update to have SP1. It freezes on 0% each time. Windows did say that over time it should slow-download over a few days time and it looks like i will have to take that route. Hopefully it is just me having problems with Gone Baby Gone and it's due to not updating right.

Yeah, the problem is likely due to not updating properly to SP1 RC. Everyone who is posting an issue with this disc is using Vista.

SP1 RC is required for other discs as well: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=12975

Ought to get the SP 1 RC and see if it does help it will take a hour or longer to download depending on what you need to preinstall on updates first. Reboot and try again it will take time downloading.

Back