• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ripping The Invasion

rfielder

Anyone having an issue ripping The Invasion (Blu-Ray)?

Using both imgburn ripping to an iso, and AnyDVD HD (both latest release and latest beta) ripping to a folder, it stops about 1/3 of the way through with an I/O error.

Unless others have encountered this, I am suspecting a faulty disc. Just wanted to be sure there isn't something new and wonderful added to this movie's DRM.

I did check, and updated my LG's firmware to 1.02. Started the movie playing from disc using AnyDVD HD beta and PowerDVD, and it ran all the way through (didn't watch it, put it into the background since this was for a test only).

Also verified that there was lots of room on the target drive - even try sending the output to a different drive, just in case....

Anyone having an issue ripping The Invasion (Blu-Ray)?

Unless others have encountered this, I am suspecting a faulty disc.

Also verified that there was lots of room on the target drive - even try sending the output to a different drive, just in case....

i have had this exact issue (although NOT with invasion or an LG drive). disc wouldn't rip with sony pc bluray burner, but would rip fine with a plextor. On one occaison neither drive would work, but the ps3 ripped it! If you don't have another drive or a ps3, then just return it for another copy...Invasion should rip without issues....

Back