• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

InstallADvdHlp()failed!....?

tex28c

I just purchased the key after using anydvd for the 21 days. I am now getting this message when I reboot or attempt to activate anydvd. After receiving this message i get a "initialise_application()failed!" error and the program will not work. I have removed and reinstalled the program twice now. Any help would be great.

I just purchased the key after using anydvd for the 21 days. I am now getting this message when I reboot or attempt to activate anydvd. After receiving this message i get a "initialise_application()failed!" error and the program will not work. I have removed and reinstalled the program twice now. Any help would be great.

Is the file ADvdDiscHlp.dll present in the directory, where AnyDVD is installed?
EDIT: What OS are you using?
EDIT2: The demo version worked? You did nothing else then installing your license key and it stopped working? Have you activated any anti spyware / anti virus tools recently?

Last edited:

The file is installed under program files/slysloft/anydvd
The file that you are talking about is not there.

I am using Win/XP Home

The file is installed under program files/slysloft/anydvd
The file that you are talking about is not there.

I am using Win/XP Home

Please re-download AnyDVD 6.3.1.3 beta and install it. Disable all spyware / anti virus tools while installing. The file should appear in the install directory, and AnyDVD will work.

beta?

I only see .2 on the slysoft page. Is there another site that I would find the beta .3? As far as antivirus, antispam, etc.. I have symantec, threatfire and avg running with the firewall. Once again, the version worked fine until today for some reason.. I have had the purchased version for 3 days now and copied 4 movies with no issues.

same problem

I did dl the beta .3 version and installed it with all my antivirus programs suspended. I double click on my key and hit anydvd icon and get the same error.

I only see .2 on the slysoft page. Is there another site that I would find the beta .3? As far as antivirus, antispam, etc.. I have symantec, threatfire and avg running with the firewall. Once again, the version worked fine until today for some reason.. I have had the purchased version for 3 days now and copied 4 movies with no issues.

Which version did you use to copy the 4 movies?

I did dl the beta .3 version and installed it with all my antivirus programs suspended. I double click on my key and hit anydvd icon and get the same error.

Is the file ADvdDiscHlp.dll now present in the directory, where AnyDVD is installed?

If the file ADvdDiscHlp.dll is still missing, I attach it to this post. Unzip it and copy it in the directory, where AnyDVD is installed.

Attachments

• ADvdDiscHlp.zip
    45.6 KB · Views: 22
Firewalls can make this happen also if anydvd can't stop and shut down Anydvd & or CloneCD this can happen from my findings as well.

Back