• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

TT Auto Resume failed with AnyDVD 6.3.1.2

yquark

After updated to anyDVD 6.3.1.2 TheaterTek's Auto Resume cannot work.
TT always playback from the beginning of DVD.
If I roll back to anyDVD 6.3.0.3, TT Auto Resume works fine.
What is wrong?

Windows XP SP2
Intel core2Duo
LG GGC-H20N

I have no idea about 6.3.1.2 but I can definitely say that 6.3.1.3 beta stops resume playback from working with TheaterTek DVD. If AnyDVD is enabled it doesn't work. If AnyDVD is disabled then it does.
This is ... strange, to say the least. I'll check.

This is ... strange, to say the least. I'll check.

I just tested PowerDVD & TheaterTek on a backup disc and auto-resume worked for both when AnyDVD was enabled although it wasn't a full backup, either. I'll test a mounted full backup.

I did the same test with the original disc and auto-resume worked perfectly for PowerDVD and failed with TheaterTek DVD.

Last edited:
I just tested PowerDVD & TheaterTek on a backup disc and auto-resume worked for both when AnyDVD was enabled although it wasn't a full backup, either. I'll test a mounted full backup.

I did the same test with the original disc and auto-resume worked perfectly for PowerDVD and failed with TheaterTek DVD.

I did a full-disc backup and mounted the ISO and auto-resume worked with TheaterTek. Hmmm...

I did a full-disc backup and mounted the ISO and auto-resume worked with TheaterTek. Hmmm...

Thanks for reproduce.
One more strange behavier. During playback, hit control+c (call configration window),
window will appear but playback will stop and go back to root menu.

I tryed 6.3.1.3, no luck.
I playback from original DVD disks that are region 1 & 2.

Thanks for reproduce.
One more strange behavier. During playback, hit control+c (call configration window),
window will appear but playback will stop and go back to root menu.

I tryed 6.3.1.3, no luck.
I playback from original DVD disks that are region 1 & 2.

Are you using a 32bit or 64bit OS?
If you are using a 32bit OS, the attached registry entry will help. It is a workaround until the problem is fixed in the next release.
For 64bit OS the registry path needs to be changed.

To use it, exit AnyDVD, merge the registry entry by double clicking the TheaterTek.reg file, start AnyDVD. Use AnyDVD version 6313.

Attachments

• TheaterTek.zip
    313 bytes · Views: 11
If you are using a 32bit OS, the attached registry entry will help. It is a workaround until the problem is fixed in the next release.

To use it, exit AnyDVD, merge the registry entry by double clicking the TheaterTek.reg file, start AnyDVD. Use AnyDVD version 6313.

Thanks, James. Works perfectly under Windows XP Pro SP2 32-bit. :)

I am using XP 32bit.
Anyway I tried your suggestion, it works fine!
Also it fixes the problem when open config window.
Thanks a lot.

Back