• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wedding Daze

porscha

I just purchased the movie wedding daze and i want to make a back up, I can rip to harddrive with anyhd 6312 but i can't copy with clone dvd2 2915 I keep getting this error:

write DVD 10 11 W2.

I figure it was my disc so i tried 10 more discs and still the same error. So i figure that it has to be something else. That is why I am asking for help.

I have copied it with Nero Express but when i put the disc in my Toshiba A30 it read this:

Attention: les droits des auteurs d'oeuvres cinematographiques strictement prive du copiste.

TRANSLATION:

I am guessing that means that i have no right to copy this and it is not allowed.

Thank you everyone for your help maybe toshiba but some kind of protection in their player, who knows. Only all of your answers will help in determining what the problem is.

write DVD 10 11 W2.

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

9. I'm getting Writedvd 10 11 W2 errors. Why?

a) Are you using junk blank media? If you're not using Taiyo Yuden (8x and not Valueline), Verbatim,, or Maxell Broadcast Quality, then chances are the answer to this question is "yes". Stay far away from Memorex, Princo, Ritek, regular Maxell, Fuji, etc. that are not made in Japan.

b) Click this and read FULLY (because the same advice applies)

c) Do you have Musicmatch Jukebox on your system? If so, click this

d) Remove packet writing software from your system (including Directcd, Incd, drag to disc, DLA, etc.)

e) Click this and read

f) i) Ensure Anydvd is running.
ii) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
iii) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
iv) Select "Create Logfile"
v) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
vi) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
vii) Go to your My Documents folder
viii) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
ix) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

x) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
xi) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
xii) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
xiii) click "upload"

Last edited:
It says it is protected by css

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.3.1.2)
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-H62N CL00 020423071776CF1819
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 2257770 sectors (4409 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: WEDDING_DAZE_WS
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Found & removed RCE protection!
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Yeah, that's normal, and you haven't followed my instructions. Almost all commercially released dvd movies have CSS on them.

There's no special protection this disc. The issue you're having has absolutely nothing to do with Anydvd. Also, the Anydvd HD forum is for Blu-ray and HD-DVD movies only.

Last edited:
Back