• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Downsample BD to DVD

eddiek2000

Hi All,

Just picked up my copy of AnyDVD-HD and ClonneDVD. My son loves his cars movie, but I hate tieinging up my PC to let him watch it. Is there any way to down convert a BD disc to a DVD or DVD-DL so it can be viewed elsewhere?

Thanks,
E

hi,

you can split the movie to some dvd+r dl but you still need an blu-ray standalone player. thats not very difficult..

Downsample a blu-ray movie is very difficult at this moment and you have to spend a lot of time..

Hi All,

Just picked up my copy of AnyDVD-HD and ClonneDVD. My son loves his cars movie, but I hate tieinging up my PC to let him watch it. Is there any way to down convert a BD disc to a DVD or DVD-DL so it can be viewed elsewhere?

Thanks,
E

Just a thought. Why not Backup a standard DVD of the film for the kid?

That is my backup plan. He already ruined the original DVD, so I refuse to buy another.

I'll figure something out.

Rent

That is my backup plan. He already ruined the original DVD, so I refuse to buy another.

I'll figure something out.

Since you already have a license why not RENT another copy for the dupe. Fair use would allow this I believe.

Back