• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Die Hard 4.0 - Hidden Titles

Rodster

Hi all

Im backing up my copy of Die Hard 4.0 which, has the usual copyright ad saying "you wouldnt steal a car, you would steal a phone" etc, but I cannot locate this chapter the original to leave it out of the copy. Is this a hidden chapter which will not show? I previewed all chapters on disc and none of them show this copyright ad. The dvd playback shows it as chapter one title one, but it does not show on the chapter list in CloneDVD 2.

How is this possible?

Hi all

Im backing up my copy of Die Hard 4.0 which, has the usual copyright ad saying "you wouldnt steal a car, you would steal a phone" etc, but I cannot locate this chapter the original to leave it out of the copy. Is this a hidden chapter which will not show? I previewed all chapters on disc and none of them show this copyright ad. The dvd playback shows it as chapter one title one, but it does not show on the chapter list in CloneDVD 2.

How is this possible?

Depending on the studio that releases a film the different methods of having the warnings, etc. Some have them as an individual title that you can easily remove with CloneDVD. Others have that annoying "information" buried where CloneDVD can't remove it. Software like VobBlanker can get to it but there is a learning curve when using software like that.

Depending on the studio that releases a film the different methods of having the warnings, etc. Some have them as an individual title that you can easily remove with CloneDVD. Others have that annoying "information" buried where CloneDVD can't remove it. Software like VobBlanker can get to it but there is a learning curve when using software like that.

Hi

This is a 20th Century Fox Release. I think I figured it out, the playback software with the info is Title 1 / Chapter 1 / but when I insert the original disc for CloneDVD 2, no title 1 chapter 1 is indicated instead they are all chapter 2 onwards in Title Configuration in CloneDVD2. So this must be a hidden title / chapter. Hope slysoft enable this to be picked up in future.

Hi

This is a 20th Century Fox Release. I think I figured it out, the playback software with the info is Title 1 / Chapter 1 / but when I insert the original disc for CloneDVD 2, no title 1 chapter 1 is indicated instead they are all chapter 2 onwards in Title Configuration in CloneDVD2. So this must be a hidden title / chapter. Hope slysoft enable this to be picked up in future.

Different studios do it differently. Changing CloneDVD to work at the chapter level instead of simply the title level would be something I don't think they're going to do. Btw, Elaborate Bytes develops CloneDVD not Slysoft.

As it is, the purpose of CloneDVD is to be nice and easy with some amazingly powerful features that anyone can use. I'm not sure that the addition of chapter removal would be worth adding. Of course, I can't speak for the developers.

CloneDVD, CloneCD and AnyDVD are pretty complex programs but they follow the path of KISS when it comes to be utilized by the end-user. As end-users we are spoiled. :)

Im backing up my copy of Die Hard 4.0 which, has the usual copyright ad saying "you wouldnt steal a car, you would steal a phone" etc, but I cannot locate this chapter the original to leave it out of the copy.

Then you are not trying to create a backup... you're trying to create your own personal edited copy.

A true backup will be as faithful as possible to the original, leaving out as absolutely little (basically, CSS and other uncopyable protections) as possible.

Just create a " Movie Only" Backup with menus.;)

Just create a " Movie Only" Backup with menus.;)

Valid point but even then you still have some studios that slip in the garbage between going from the menu to the movie which, personally, I can't stand.

Back