• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't read "The Game Plan"

stalefish

I am having trouble copying "The Game Plan". Any DVD is getting an error when trying to open the disc. CloneDVD shows all entries but zero length. The disc autoplays in windows media player though. I have attached a screen shot of the error popup from AnyDVD and the AnyDVD log zip file. Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_THE_GAME_PLAN.zip
    103 KB · Views: 5
  • error.jpg
    error.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 7
I am having trouble copying "The Game Plan". Any DVD is getting an error when trying to open the disc. CloneDVD shows all entries but zero length. The disc autoplays in windows media player though. I have attached a screen shot of the error popup from AnyDVD and the AnyDVD log zip file. Thanks for any help.

I see no problematic filters installed when viewing your logs but there most definitely are read errors. I will also note that with this disc Jump to Title Menu will not work. This is a Disney release and they have an idiotic method in the way they deal with trailers and getting to the menu.

You may simply have a bad disc. I can say that AnyDVD 6.3.1.2 worked w/o problems with this disc.

Last edited:
1. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click the "default" button. Click "ok".

2. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Backed up The Game Plan with no problems using AnyDVD 6.3.1.2 and CloneDVD 2.9.1.5. Gotta be the disk or the drive.

Back