• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDvd and DVDneXTCopy 2 Pro

tmckin1211

Does anyone know if DVDneXTCopy 2 Pro (formerly Video Vault) is a partner of AnyDvd? The only reason I ask is that in the settings it tells me that AnyDvd is the Decrypter. Strange, I own numerous coping programs, but this one knew AnyDvD. Any comments welcome.

P.S. I also use CloneDVD2 mainly.

Does anyone know if DVDneXTCopy 2 Pro (formerly Video Vault) is a partner of AnyDvd? The only reason I ask is that in the settings it tells me that AnyDvd is the Decrypter. Strange, I own numerous coping programs, but this one knew AnyDvD. Any comments welcome.

P.S. I also use CloneDVD2 mainly.

Hi yes AnyDVD can be used with DVD neXt COPY. Although it isn't formally video vault, trust me I have been assisting DVD neXt COPY since the very first beta.

Hi yes AnyDVD can be used with DVD neXt COPY. Although it isn't formally video vault, trust me I have been assisting DVD neXt COPY since the very first beta.

I guess I stand corrected: http://www.dvdxsoftware.com/ this is where it send me when I opened Video Vault and hit website. They gave me a 50% discount for owning Video Vault. I just thought another company brought Video Vault. :confused:

I have brought that add up to DVD neXt COPY as well. I am aware of the site as well. This is no different than if you bought slysoft products' off of ebay you don't get the 50% off and it is their fault for the false advertisement not DVD neXt COPY's.

Last edited:
Seeing help with this program do you know how to get rid of the splash screen in the center of the program screen?

Seeing help with this program do you know how to get rid of the splash screen in the center of the program screen?

The only way is if you disconnect the network to remove the center screen of DNC as for the splash screen no there is no way to get rid of that. Sorry

Well, if you talk to them again, tell them one of forum buddies thinks it looks tacky, not professional at all. Thanks for your help. :D

Last edited:
The splash screen or the dynamic window when the program is opened?

No problem Shocked to see the software make it here to be honest. I own all of SS's product's too but it is nice to have a variety to choose as well.

Oh no! I wasn't to mention another program in my question about AnyDvD?

To be honest yes and no. :D I think it is OK as the origianl question was about anydvd and the use of DVD neXt COPY 2 so you're ok. :D

Well this may buy me a free pass, I own AnyDVD, CloneDVD2 and CloneCD. Think that will work?

LOL well it's not up to me but I think it'll get by but the judgment is up to the mods here.

The thread is fine. However, questions pertaining specifically to dvdnextcopy should probably be asked in the Third Party Products forum in the future.
Thank you for your future consideration in this matter.

Did you ever get in trouble for your posts? I am always getting in trouble here. I sometimes see a members having a problem I had, but I won't post how I resolved the problem, just in case it starts something that should not be said. :D

Did you ever get in trouble for your posts? I am always getting in trouble here.

Don't worry about it. I just move stuff where it needs to go in the end.

It just saves me from doing extra work if questions that are not specific to Anydvd are not posted in the Anydvd forum . . .

I'm not going to ban people because they post in the wrong place.

As I said before, this thread is fine. Don't worry about it.

Thank you and I am sorry I posted in the wrong area. Webslinger do you ever sleep? You are also right there watching. :)

Back