• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bourne Ultimatum

Barryhile

I am having a problem backing up Bourne Ultimatum. I am getting a bad sector error. Anyone know how to get around this problem?

I am having a problem backing up Bourne Ultimatum. I am getting a bad sector error. Anyone know how to get around this problem?

If you haven't alrelady then update to AnyDVD 6.3.1.2. If you haven't updated then download it from here: http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

Please do the following:

(1) Ensure AnyDVD is running.
(2) Put the problematic original disc in your DVD drive/reader and wait for AnyDVD to scan the disc.
(3) Right-click the red fox icon in your systray.
(4) Select Create Logfile...
(5) Wait for AnyDVD to create a log file. This can take a little time so be patient.
(6) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where AnyDVD created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "OK".
(7) Go to your My Documents folder
(8 ) You will see a zip file called "AnyDVD_Info_DriveLetter_DiscName.zip" (or something similar; see Step 6)
(9) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like a paperclip (
attach.gif
)
(10) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "Go Advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
(11) A small pop-up window should appear. If the window doesn't appear then please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
(12) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
(13) Click "Upload"
(14) Go back to your post and click "Submit Reply".

Back