• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-Ray BD+

ukuser

can someone please tell me what code the studios are running or going to run utilising Blu-Ray BD+ DRM please as it seems the most anti consumer drm ever created (even more so than xcp "phone home" rootkit) or i have just heard 1001 scare stories?

Thank you ppl.

Well it's hard to really say as it is or can be constantly evolving.

i'm aware of HDCP in HDMI connections forcing you to go out and purchase new hobbled by drm equipment, which is great for bravia sales but it sucks when you have to purchase all new equipment (thanks anydvd-hd) but wasn't sure of bd+ limitations as i was considering purchasing a Hi-Def media player but i won't make the jump until i know i can use my current none hdcp 780 HD screen without either having the picture downgraded by the soon to be released ict (Image Constraint Token) or blocked by HDCP or whatever anti consumer tactics BD+ has to offer.

720p is a downgrade compared to the 1080p.

there is virtually, no noticeable difference on a 40" screen at 10 feet. unless ict has downgraded all your content to less than current broadcast quality or HDCP blocks it all together!

...but i won't make the jump until i know i can use my current none hdcp 780 HD screen without either having the picture downgraded by the soon to be released ict (Image Constraint Token) or blocked by HDCP or whatever anti consumer tactics BD+ has to offer.

AnyDVD HD removes the ICT

Back