• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Good Luck Chuck

TheKid22681

Using AnyDVD 6.3.1.2 and CloneDVD 2.9.1.5 to back up this disk. It is a region 1 unrated version. The backup still has protections on it as seen in the attached logfile.Any advice on how to get rid of these protections would be appreciated.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_Good_Luck_Chuck_16x9_Unrated.zip
    110.1 KB · Views: 4
Why not use the original disc for a backup?

The log you posted is for a single layer (DVD-5) DVD-ROM that is region free with no CSS. The original definitely didn't come like this. How was this backup created?

I posted the log from the backup to show that it still contains protections on the disk that were not removed by anydvd. Here is the log from the original disk. Sorry for the confusion.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_Good_Luck_Chuck_16x9_Unrated.zip
    379.8 KB · Views: 4
I posted the log from the backup to show that it still contains protections on the disk that were not removed by anydvd. Here is the log from the original disk. Sorry for the confusion.

Alright. What software was used for the original backup? And what versions?

The movie plays flawlessly in both the pc and the stand alone player.Just couldnt understand why it still shows protections on the disk?

Thank you all for you help.Was just curious because I have never seen this before. I always scan all my disks with nero to see the quality of my burns. Not much to worry about I imagine. Thanks again.

If the backup was made with Clonedvd, then Anydvd is simply reporting the wrong information. The backup isn't protected.
Anydvd isn't always infallible in terms of what its scanner reports in the status window.

Last edited:
Back