• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rv

DetroitBaseball

I'm using AnyDVD 6.1.1.4 and CloneDVD 2.9.0.3. I'm having problems copying RV Region 1. My drive is SONY DVD-ROM DDU1615 FDS3 JUL05, 2006 with the newest firmware. Using Windows Vista Home Premium. Blank media does not apply because I never even got a chance to burn the DVD. Here's the status window for AnyDVD.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.1.4)
SONY DVD-ROM DDU1615 FDS3 JUL05, 2006
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: RV
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed wrong DVD structure!
Found & removed structural copy protection (Arccos, Puppetlock)!
Found & removed error zones between files!
Found & removed bogus title set!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 7 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!
There was no actual error message, but it was only reading the DVD at about 1x, CloneDVD said 135 minutes remaining. Even RipIt4Me with DVD Decrypter had the same problem. I tested another DVD and have concluded that it is not my DVD drive, and that it appears to be the source disk. Any ideas? Maybe I should try it in my standalone DVD player?

Check Device Manager. I'll bet your drives on Channel-0 and Channel-1 are not set to DMA mode. They are transferring data in PIO mode.

Whisperer

I inserted another DVD and it had no problem. Why would it just be 1 DVD?

I Just tried RV

I just tried my original RV disc using anydvd 6.1.1.4 and clonedvd2 2.9.0.3 had no problems it burned in 40 mins.

I have a MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-851S 1.50 605230KMEHA97026550 running on a HP Laptop.

The RV disk must be fine, because it played in my standalone DVD player without a problem.

No. That doesn't mean it's fine. Lots of discs play fine in standalone dvd players, but won't rip properly in dvd-rom drives due to scratches or other quality control issues.

I see read speed dropping really low as well sometimes due to jitter and warped discs.

Last edited:
Back