• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hidden file or rookit?

ricoman

Would someone from Slysoft care to comment on this thread in CDFreaks? I thought you should have a chance to defend yourself. For the record I am just the messenger, the opinions expressed in the fore-mentioned thread does not necessarily reflect the views of this poster. :D

I read the thread you are referring to and I do not believe any product that Slysoft sells contains any rootkits, in fact AnyDVD prevents them, so your whole theory is flawed.

Would someone from Slysoft care to comment on this thread in CDFreaks? I thought you should have a chance to defend yourself. For the record I am just the messenger, the opinions expressed in the fore-mentioned thread does not necessarily reflect the views of this poster. :D

All I'm going to say is that there is no evil software behavior going on in Clonecd.
I'm not going to get into an argument with the other individual in question, and the discussion is not worth my time.

It's about as inane a topic as those who post monthly to claim that Anydvd contains a virus.

I read the thread you are referring to and I do not believe any product that Slysoft sells contains any rootkits, in fact AnyDVD prevents them, so your whole theory is flawed.

Hey, it is not my theory. I just read the thread and thought you might want to see. I'm a supporter and was curious if there was anything to what this guy said and if so, if there was a reasonable explanation. Don't you want to know if someone is trashing you without you knowing? Sorry I bothered!

It's about as inane a topic as those who post monthly to claim that Anydvd contains a virus.

Really? I was sure that AnyDVD had a virus, infact WAS a virus. One of those good ones that eats up evil fair-use blockers and crapped out quality backups! :D:bowdown:

I know what ricoman is saying. He's passing along information from some poor slob who's probably PO'd that his Slysoft software crack quick working or it caused problems. He's just wondering why someone would spread rumors like this. Honestly, a lot of rootkits, etc. come from cracks. I have a legit license and have never had a problem with Slysoft. I try cracks to see what problems they cause. Hey, it's part of my job. We get problems at work all the time, folks bringing in cracked software and loading it on their office PC. Then they wonder what's wrong. DUH!

Anyway, ricoman is actually defending Slysoft.

Last edited:
I read that thread at CDF, it was pure nonsense, I have no idea whether the poster ( not ricoman) was using some version he got from someplace other than Slysoft or if it was Elby products causing his problem, he just made accusations without any proof that Elby products actually caused this malfunction in his computer, he just need to trash someone so he picked CloneCD, the easiest thing to do was just uninstall the program and not use it again if was so sure, but he chose to make accusations that he could cot co-oberate.:doh:

Anyway, ricoman is actually defending Slysoft.

Exactly, I am a big fan and and recommend the AnyDVD/CloneDVD combo to everyone who will listen. They are two of the best investments I ever made. Thank you.

Exactly, I am a big fan and and recommend the AnyDVD/CloneDVD combo to everyone who will listen. They are two of the best investments I ever made. Thank you.
Ricoman, it was obvious you were just bringing this strange thread to Slysoft's attention. I tried to come up with some rational explanations for this (alleged) behaviour in that thread after reading your post here but the op was fixated on his pov. Where's my head-scratching smilie?
attachment.php

It has resurfaced here, for anyone interested (quite a good summary of the valid points)
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f18/hidden-file-repeatedly-accessed-236539/

Last edited:
Back