• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD crashing with Vista

J0SH44

I am unsure if I get the same error as you guys but I am trying to attach a screenshot of the error. I cannot run CloneDVD anymore, i get the error after ten seconds or less. Anyone have any answers?

Hopefully the pic attached.

Attachments

• CloneDVDError.jpg
    CloneDVDError.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 15
I am unsure if I get the same error as you guys but I am trying to attach a screenshot of the error. I cannot run CloneDVD anymore, i get the error after ten seconds or less. Anyone have any answers?

Hopefully the pic attached.

If you're using Vista, then click this.

If you have Zonealarm on your system, ensure Anydvd is being given permission to access the trusted zone.
Similarly if you have a firewall, antivirus or spyware program--ensure it's not blocking Anydvd from running.
Provided you downloaded Anydvd from Slysoft's website, Anydvd is a safe program (you have nothing
to be paranoid about).

If you have System Mechanic, System Mechanic Pro, or any kind of registry monitoring program, please ensure
these programs are allowing Anydvd's installation program to modify your registry--as those programs can block
Anydvd from installing properly.

If you keep getting "your trial has ended" messages, despite using your license key
visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=196

linx05 says Teatimer enabled on Spybot can cause problems during installation: visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=36804&postcount=5

Try to ensure you don't have other unnecessary programs running in the background,
such as Powerdvd while using Clonedvd. visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=6674

Exit out of all Slysoft programs and reinstall

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Clonedvd (start-->all programs-->Elaborate Bytes--->Clonedvd2-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Try running a registry cleaner program at this point like CCleaner
e) Download Clonedvd http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVD.exe
f) Exit all Slysoft programs (including Anydvd, Clonedvd2, Clonecd, Clonecdtray, Clonedvdmobile, etc.). Check Windows Task Manager if you have to.
g) At this point disable your antivirus and firewall programs
h) Reinstall
i) Reboot
j) Install your license key (if required) http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=732
k) At this point enable your antivirus and firewall programs

After many more attempts with the same results i was finally able to get to the about section before the application crashed and I saw I was running 2.9.1.2 I upgraded to the latest version 2.9.1.5 and all seems to be working now. Not sure what was up but all is good now.

Clone DVD Application Has Stopped Working

I HAD the same problem, but after a few more hrs of playing around, I went ahead and installed lastes versions of ANYDVD and DVDCLONE, set both apps to run at administrative levels (although, this was never set before when I first started using the app successfully a few weeks ago). It appears to be working for now. <sigh> I hate when something appears to be fixed, and I am not certain as to why.

************* My previous entry *****************
I have a fairly new system, but I've been using the full, licensed version of CloneDVD2, AnyDVD, CloneDVDmobile, and CloneCD without any errors, and it's been working great (for almost a month now). AnyDVD is running fine, cloneCD runs fine.
I've rebooted, unistalled, removed from registry, reinstalled, pulled almost all my hair out.....to no avail. Please, if anyone has any suggestions. This is just so effin lame.

When I run, I get the "Clone DVD Application Has stopped workoing" with following errors under "veiw problem details" (not that it's of any use):
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: CloneDVD2.exe
Application Version: 2.9.1.2
Application Timestamp: 46bcc300
Fault Module Name: CloneDVD2.exe
Fault Module Version: 2.9.1.2
Fault Module Timestamp: 46bcc300
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 002c8000
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 5f8b
Additional Information 2: 6c839763ea439bedd915a8192e378afe
Additional Information 3: 1c55
Additional Information 4: 5536b671429a0395b1c4597615af4300

This really sucks. I have tried everything I know to try. Even installed fresh Vista64 Ultimate tonight, and started over (since I didn't have much to loose). I'm a Sr. IT analyst for a living, and know stuff like this happens, but it sucks when you spend so much time trying to figure things out and there isn't much support out there<--------venting..sorry.

I also have SpyBot installed, and thoght that may be culprit. However TeaTime is not running, nor is the IEhelper. Account Control is disabled. I've tried "run as Administrator". Help, please. I'm so bumbed, and totally behind on backing up my DVD's.
Vista 64 Ultimate
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5600+
2047 GB Ram, Corsair, 6400, 4-4-4-12, running at 2.1v, 800mhz
WD Raptor, SATA 150GB
EVGA 8800 GT, 512
LiteOn 16X DVD RW DL(SATA)

Last edited:
Back