• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What programs do you use?

What programs do you use?

• Total voters

DetroitBaseball

Well, what programs do you use? I use AnyDVD, CloneDVD, and recently I installed RipIt4Me to test it out.

Last edited:
AnyDVD,Shrink,DVDDecrypter,Recode2,DVDFabPlatinum,VobBlankerDVDSanta
Tried......1ClickDVDCopy,neXtCopy, DVD95Copy, DVDCopy, and several others that fell short of my requirements.

Forgot to list DVD Fab but it only lets you list up to 10 at the most.

For most things, I just use AnyDVD with either DVDShrink, Nero Recode or CloneDVD... and usually just CloneCD if I'm backing something up to a DVD+R DL. However, I also keep current versions of DVDFab Decrypter, FixVTS and VobBlanker on my computer in case I need them. Although it's outside the range of basic commerical DVD copying, I've also used IsoBuster on a couple damaged discs.

To rip I use AnyDVD (everything enabled except for PUO) with DVD Decrypter (settings customised to my liking, e.g. only remove IFO PUO). Run it through FixVTS. Then open it up in PgcEdit and get rid of all the crap (e.g. FBI warnings and language select menus, jump to menu) while fixing some more authoring errors and finally getting rid of all the left over crap. Run it through FixVTS again. Load it in DVD Rebuilder and run a prepare phase. Configure how I want the quality to be spread over the DVD. Compress it through DVD Rebuilder before finally burning it with ImgBurn.

Some of you like speed I prefer to have maximum control over how I do a DVD. Quality and a clean DVD is key to me.

EDIT: I've never tried CloneDVD since everything I've wanted I have used for a while. One day I might try it, I just don't want the trial to expire when the time comes I really need it.

I use ...

...what's in the signature. I'm on the edge as to when I add Clone DVD. It's (kinda-like) holding out when you really need "bi-focals".:rolleyes:

Hi :)
I regularly use AnyDVD,CloneDVD2 & CloneCD. :bowdown: 8)
I have/am also using Magic DVD Ripper & Magic DVD Copier for evaluation/cause a lot of folk I know are using/trying these.;)

All of the above on varying degrees8) + DVD43, DVDFab Decrypter & CloneDVD Mobile

I have all of the above and some. Each one is great in it's own special way. Where some fail another can do.

Programs!

I use AnyDVD, DVD SHRINK, DVD Decrypter and most recently RIPIT4ME as my primary sources! I also like testing other software together with AnyDVD and those others to see the results! I also started experimenting with AnyDVD's ripping ability in combination with others.

Surprising that AnyDVD still has 100% on 46 votes.

Last edited:
I’m happy with my AnyDVD/Recode combo. I used Shrink before, but moved to Recode when Ahead hired the programmer.

For a general burning application I use Plextor PlexTools Professional. :)

Last edited:
I've used a lot of misc. crap programs in the past and experienced mixed results. For my DVD needs I only use AnyDVD/CloneDVD2 and I'm good to go 100%. CloneCD is also a very useful tool. Why use anything else? Granted there are other programs that may offer more flexibility but for everyday use I'm a happy camper using SlySoft products.

:bowdown: :bowdown: SLYSOFT:bowdown: :bowdown:

Anydvd, clonedvd dvd decryptor (still even if not updated anymore) nero and have also used some of the other ones for testing purposes..

Dvd-9 to Dvd-9/Dvd-5 to Dvd-5: Rip with dvd decrypter-mode/iso/read and burn with ImgBurn. Sometimes enabling anydvd in the background. A very quick process for non compressed backups.

Dvd-9 to Dvd-5: Rip with shrink,autoburn with nero6,sometimes enabling anydvd if shrink gives me a crc or invalid navigation error. It's like a 1 program process.

With the newer titles like Saw3,Open season,Grudge2: Nero recode2 and anydvd.

Gotta have a good arsenal when it comes to these newer releases: Pixar,Sony,Columbia,LionsGate,Disney

It really depends on what kind of mood I'm in, but I have many in my arsenal.

Rippers:
AnyDVD
DVDFab Decrypter
Ripit4me

Transcoders:
DVD Shrink
Recode

Burn engines:
Imgburn
Nero Burning ROM

I use all of the programs above on a regular basis. When a tricky movie comes out such as Saw III, I like to try them all to see which ones have the best success without updates.

It really depends on what kind of mood I'm in, but I have many in my arsenal.

Rippers:
AnyDVD
DVDFab Decrypter
Ripit4me

Transcoders:
DVD Shrink
Recode

Burn engines:
Imgburn
Nero Burning ROM

I use all of the programs above on a regular basis. When a tricky movie comes out such as Saw III, I like to try them all to see which ones have the best success without updates.
Sounds like a good strategy. I just use AnyDVD/CloneDVD and sometimes RipIt4Me.

Back