• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Oxeb020b8c layer address fail

redsnap7

I've been using anydvd with no problems with ridata +R DL 8x discs. I'm now getting the following message:
Oxeb020b8c setting DVD+R DL disc layer jump address failed
I've updated to new 6.3.1.2 version and I'm still getting this message.Can some one help?

I've been using anydvd with no problems with ridata +R DL 8x discs. I'm now getting the following message:
I've updated to new 6.3.1.2 version and I'm still getting this message.Can some one help?

Bad choice in blank media get vebatims +DL instead.

But would disc type cause this problem. I've used these without error for a while

But would disc type cause this problem. I've used these without error for a while

It could. The only +R DLs you should be using are Verbatim +R DL (preferably made in Singapore) or MAM-A 8x.

Regardless, Anydvd isn't the issue. Anydvd doesn't burn. Consequently, this thread was posted in the wrong forum.

What program are you using to burn?

these ARE problems that caused by these bad blanks !!!

verbatim +DL (especially 2,4X - MKM-001) are the best:agree:

Who or what is giving this message? Certainly not AnyDVD...?

Back