• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copy Two disk game cd?..how

harsaphes

how do i copy two disks?...when i put the second disk in i get an overwrite alert?...ideas?
thanks

Just rename them

As easy as that. You just rename the one of the images - or you could just let it overwrite - you have burnt dhe dist ,right ??
Maybe better give your images a descriptive name for later use in a virtual drive. that saves you medias.

Heres what i want to do...
I have a game, on two cds, I want to copy them to the hard drive to play the game from..not to burn. No problem copying the first disk....when i put in the second disk, i get an over write alert...so...how do i get both disks in the folder so i can play the game?..without overriding the first copy?
thankyou

Two Discs

Wouldn't Disc1 need to be put in one folder and Disc2 in another? They both could be placed in a master folder, but I would think the program would be looking for a specific folder or disc name. That may be why you are getting the overwrite error, because you are trying to save data in one folder that was supposed to be spread across 2 discs.

Heres what i want to do...
I have a game, on two cds, I want to copy them to the hard drive to play the game from..not to burn. No problem copying the first disk....when i put in the second disk, i get an over write alert...so...how do i get both disks in the folder so i can play the game?..without overriding the first copy?
thankyou

You MUST give each one a unique name when copying: i.e. Age of Empires 3 [disc1], Age of Empires 3 [disc2].

Now of course my example of AoE 3 does not need disc 2 to play, only to install it so my next question is does the game you want to play actually NEED that 2nd disc to play it?

yes it does..sim city 4, deluxe edition.
i can copy disk one no problem, disk two, no go, wont even copy.....ideas?

Here it is step by step, step 6 I think is what is giving you trouble:
1) insert disc
2) start cloneCD
3) select "Read Image to file"
4) select DRIVE with disc that is to be copied, click next
5) select TYPE of data to be copied, click next

6) change file name HERE, left hand side you have a button to browse to a folder of your choice where you want the image to be copied to, you can ALSO change the file name with this button, how?

First I click on the browse button, I have browsed to the folder "Game Images" on my "D:\" and then created a new folder called "Simcity4" now I want to change the file name, in the browse window you will also see a box that has "disc1.ccd" and on the left of that "File Name:" I now change "disc1.ccd" to "Simcity4 [disc1].ccd" click "Save" and you will now see the following "D:\Game Images\Simcity4\Simcity4 [disc1].ccd" in the box at the top left of the CloneCD window

7) click OK and the image will start copying.

8.) insert disc 2, repeat steps 1-5, in step 6 change "Simcity4 [disc1].ccd" to "Simcity4 [disc2].ccd" do this for each disc you need to copy of same game.

*NOTE* CloneCD keeps the last entered image name so that step 6 needs to be done each time you copy a disc, otherwise previous images will be overwritten, or you will at least be asked to overwrite them.

Back