• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Removing the Watermark on DVD-Audio

keysersose

Not sure where to post this..I want to back up my DVD-A collection as they are now out of print..

I have tried a number of different things but so far no way to get around the watermark which stops every track at 15 seconds and the player says "no audio"

Even tried recording from a player into a multichannel soundcard - re-encoding back to 24/96 MLP - but no luck..

Any suggestions?

Thanks

KS

hmmmm

I haven't been able to play the Hi res Portion but on a standard DVD audio if you use Any DVD and clonecd you get a disc that will will play the DD5.1 part if you set your player to DVD Video instead of DVD audio.

I haven't been able to play the Hi res Portion but on a standard DVD audio if you use Any DVD and clonecd you get a disc that will will play the DD5.1 part if you set your player to DVD Video instead of DVD audio.

Yup have no problem getting either the DD or DTS 5.1 tracks..

I can also get the mono tracks from the DTS and re-encode them in MLP but even this way, the watermark is still present and the SQ is just not as good as the DVD-A lossless tracks..

Not sure where to post this..I want to back up my DVD-A collection as they are now out of print..

I have tried a number of different things but so far no way to get around the watermark which stops every track at 15 seconds and the player says "no audio"

Even tried recording from a player into a multichannel soundcard - re-encoding back to 24/96 MLP - but no luck..

Any suggestions?

Thanks

KS

i believe it can be done...you have to find some very specific software

read this

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t34368.html

Back