• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A rare thanks

cletusvegas

I know you guys that work on AnyDVD and CloneDVD get nothing but complaints on these forums, "hey, such and such movie that just came out doesn't work" and whatnot. I know the movie studios are constantly changing DVD copy protections and whatnot. Well, I just wanted to say that AnyDVD and CloneDVD are great pieces of software, well worth the $$$. Best software out there in my opinion. Thanks for responding to questions and frequently updating the software when bug fixes and improvements are added. Keep up the good work!

Hi :)
Positive words indeed.
Much appreciated by those who put in all the effort too. :bowdown:
No doubt about that.
Cheers cletusvegas. 8)

huh you met cletus in vegas too? how about is brother pervis? those are two strange little men.

Amen bruthas n sistas. I recommend slysoft all the time and I also stick up for slysoft when someone's in the forum complaining about the cost.

You guys/gals are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

You Ain't Kidding!

Slysoft & CloneDVD are by far the best tools out there!

I Always recommend these to my friends!

V :D

Many Thanks

I have small children in the house and have lost several DVD due to mishandling. As a result, I started looking for solutions to backing up my DVD's.

I have been using AnyDVD for a couple of months now. What once took over an hour to accomplish now takes less than half an hour.

Thank you for allowing me more time to watch my movies with my family and less time backing them up.

I agree as a new user your forum is very helpfull and your product is very easy to work with.....

Back