• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My problem with Saw IV

alanpal

I purchased Saw IV today and tried to copy it to Clone Mobile and yes I have AnyDVD running in the background. I too have not been able to copy this movie thinking something was wrong with the disk. I took the disk back to the store and received another one with the same results. It seems to me that there is a new copy protection program out there so I just hope that SlySoft will come up with a solution in the near future. Thank you!

I purchased Saw IV today and tried to copy it to Clone Mobile and yes I have AnyDVD running in the background. I too have not been able to copy this movie thinking something was wrong with the disk. I took the disk back to the store and received another one with the same results. It seems to me that there is a new copy protection program out there so I just hope that SlySoft will come up with a solution in the near future. Thank you!

Do not post in other people's troubleshooting threads unless you want to help them please. click http://forum.slysoft.com/announcement.php?f=18 and read fully. Thank you

Anydvd 6.3.1.1 handles this disc perfectly fine.

1. Use Anydvd 6.3.1.1 beta: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6311.exe

You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

3. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar-->select "rip video-dvd to haddisk" . . . after you can import that rip into whatever program you want

Last edited:
I would try using the AnyDVD Ripper and ripping the movie to your hard-drive first. Then, convert it to whatever you are trying to.

I ripped my Saw IV to my hard-drive (movie-only) with AnyDVD 6.3.1.1 and it works fine. Thanks Slysoft :)

The rip will not work in Recode though nor the direct import from the disc with the latest version though. DVD Shrink will though.

The rip will not work in Recode though

Yes, but that's a Nero Recode bug.

nor the direct import from the disc with the latest version though.

And that's to be expected as Anydvd ripper should be required for a proper rip for both Shrink and Recode with this disc.

Last edited:
Back