• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

anydvd 6114

mark106

i have been using anydvd with 1click for about a year now for some reasonwhen i loaded 6114 it doesnt work my fox goes from red to brownback to red then goes back to brown again stays there slow computer down real slow i reboot fixes my computer but if i try to use anydvd again does the same there clean it out of my computer 3 times load it 3 times still the same never had problem like this in the year i had the program need ur help love ur program :confused: thanks for any help:)

i have been using anydvd with 1click for about a year now for some reasonwhen i loaded 6114 it doesnt work my fox goes from red to brownback to red then goes back to brown again stays there slow computer down real slow i reboot fixes my computer but if i try to use anydvd again does the same there clean it out of my computer 3 times load it 3 times still the same never had problem like this in the year i had the program need ur help love ur program :confused: thanks for any help:)
Update your 1 Click, new version were just released

well update my 1click wats that mean it is up to date read wati was asking see if u can help me again thanks.:confused:

well update my 1click wats that mean it is up to date read wati was asking see if u can help me again thanks.:confused:
Mark, it means to go to LG Softwares site and get the newest version of the software. I do not know what Version you are using, these programs are updated on a regular basis, you have to be current.:agree:

If your using 1Click open it and press your F2-key, this will bring up your registration window and show what version your using. The latest version of 1Click is 5.1.1.6 also make sure that Safe mode isnt slected in AnyDvd`s settings.

agian

for some reason u know the fox is red then goes to brown then back to red then its ready . but for some reason it goes back to brown again and stays that way and wont let me burn i do have up to date one click 5116 . i reboot resets the fox but still does the same thing unload and loaded3or 4 times:( :confused:

for some reason u know the fox is red then goes to brown then back to red then its ready . but for some reason it goes back to brown again and stays that way and wont let me burn i do have up to date one click 5116 . i reboot resets the fox but still does the same thing unload and loaded3or 4 times:( :confused:

Try cleaning the disc. What movie is it doing this with and is it only one movie?

thanks

ive tried cleaning and 6 different movies took anydvd off computer put dvd43 on and it works fine copy all six took of dvd 43 put anydvd back on same thing wouldnt let me copy them even went back to older ver.07 still the same locks out on brown fox

ive tried cleaning and 6 different movies took anydvd off computer put dvd43 on and it works fine copy all six took of dvd 43 put anydvd back on same thing wouldnt let me copy them even went back to older ver.07 still the same locks out on brown fox

What program are you using to back up your movies and what AnyDvd settings are you using?

dvd43 shouldn't be installed on the same system. Left over registry junk fom a bad uninstall has messed up anydvd in the past as well.

dvd43 shouldn't be installed on the same system. Left over registry junk fom a bad uninstall has messed up anydvd in the past as well.

I test with both AnyDvd and Dvd43 with two other dvd burning programs and have both installed but only one that starts up in the start up menu, but for most people I reccomend against having both installed, in fact I always reccomend AnyDvd over Dvd43 but some people just simply dont want to pay for AnyDvd that is far superior.

Last edited:
If you have AnyDVD, you have no reason to have DVD43. It's irregulary updated anyways, and can't handle all new DVDs.

ok

well ive had anydvd only on my computer with 1 click tried several times to get it to stop staying on brown fox so itook it off my computter to check and see if i could get it so i tried dvd43 work fine like i told u all so i toook it back out registry and all places of my computer put anydvd8114 back on same as before fox stays brown wont let me burn i do know anydvd doesnt like dvd43 neither do i just trying anythin to get my program to work because the one i paid foe aint working for me right now:bowdown: :confused:

Disable cprx in 1-Click if you're using Anydvd. Ensure Anydvd is not running with "safe mode" enabled.

Back