• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Tom's join date and forum birthday discussion

plato

Tom, your join date was the 22nd October 2005, so it can't be the 1st anniversary of the forum. :confused:

Tom, your join date was the 22nd October 2005, so it can't be the 1st anniversary of the forum. :confused:

If I remember right he hadn't joined just yet as if I remember right I was one of the first 100 new members. My join date :

Join Date: 28th January 2007 and I was a few days off from joining when the forum was made too.

Can we get a bit more anal-rententive about the exact date or what? It's a 20% discount!

You are really fabulous plato, you discovered another secret - after Island Thunder :D

But indeed you're right - this forum has been created in 2005, but we never went online (no time, too much stress...).

Official publishing date was January 28th 2007:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=1794&postcount=1

Can we get a bit more anal-rententive about the exact date or what? It's a 20% discount!

It's a forum where everybody is allowed to ask his questions. I was just wondering so I asked my question. If you have a problem with this procedure you shouldn't be a moderator...

You are really fabulous plato, you discovered another secret - after Island Thunder :D

But indeed you're right - this forum has been created in 2005, but we never went online (no time, too much stress...).

Official publishing date was January 28th 2007:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=1794&postcount=1

-> I disclosed one of two secrets. As I said: It is just a question of time until "Island Thunder" will be no longer a secret. :D

Thank you very much for your no-nonsense response, Tom. I really appreciate that. ;)

It's a forum where everybody is allowed to ask his questions. I was just wondering so I asked my question. If you have a problem with this procedure you shouldn't be a moderator...

plato, the purpose of this thread was about the discount.

The exact date down to the millisecond that the forums went active isn't a major issue.

I have no problem with procedure.

Last edited:
alway look at the admin in view forum leaders, to see when the forum started, unless admin has changed ;)

Charlie, your member #1832 (hover your mouse over the moniker of anybody, that shows the members number, @ bottom left, not that it matters when you join)

Last edited:
alway look at the admin in view forum leaders, to see when the forum started, unless admin has changed ;)

Charlie, your member #1832 (hover your mouse over the moniker of anybody, that shows the members number, @ bottom left, not that it matters when you join)

Thanks well I am member 1832 then way off when I thought I was. No biggie for m if I am number 8648 or 10,000. It really doesn't mean anything to me.

plato, the purpose of this thread was about the discount.

I am aware of this, but I didn't want to start a new thread just for a simple question.

The exact date down to the millisecond that the forums went active isn't a major issue.

I never said it was a major issue...

I have no problem with procedure.

Then everything is fine.
Your expression "anal-rententive" wasn't appropriate for a moderator. Webslinger for example always shows a matter-of-fact manner. He should be your mentor. ;)

Your expression "anal-rententive" wasn't appropriate for a moderator. Webslinger for example always shows a matter-of-fact manner. He should be your mentor. ;)

I wasn't being rude to you, plato. I call myself an anal-retentive OCD SOB all the time. I've stated it in the forums before.

I'm sorry if you misinterpreted my words but my statement was, in fact, matter-of-fact.

I wasn't being rude to you, plato. I call myself an anal-retentive OCD SOB all the time. I've stated it in the forums before.

I'm sorry if you misinterpreted my words but my statement was, in fact, matter-of-fact.

Never mind. :)

erm... plato: Thank you for f... up my thread :clap:

Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you for the 20% discount...it was right on time! My 21 days was almost up, and my funds are low right now, so every bit of savings helps. Happy Birthday!!!

Twana

Back