• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Noob Question

Charlie

OK I went to install "The God Father" DVD ROM Game and made a profile and now when I open GJ and select the profile made I get this. I haven't registered my game yet but don't think that's the issue here.

22760003tz9.png

I think we both have the same problem. See msg "Error Msg: Profile not licensed to installation" entered today at 00:13

I have the trial version, but other than that our situations are the same.

Can I have the following info

1) O/S being used (including language etc)?
2) Game Jackal version?

Not sure about backslider but mine is the latest beta as I had to wait for a 64 bit verion and Vista Ultimate 64 bit, English language. Sorry if your reply wasn't for me.

O/S: Vista Home Premium
V6.0 Build 6000 with all updates
English Language, not using any programming languages

Game Jackal Version: Trial Version
Main: V2.9.18.610
Driver: V2.9.18.608

Would it be helpful to know the profile number and profile key that were assigned?

BackSlider

Not sure about backslider but mine is the latest beta as I had to wait for a 64 bit verion and Vista Ultimate 64 bit, English language. Sorry if your reply wasn't for me.

This wont work as there is issues with Vista64

Decided to use my existing thread for this question. I have "The God Father" the game it is on a DVD ROM disc and noticed there isn't a drop down part for this title what should I do to not need the DVD on this game? Doom 3 works great by the way. Here is the info asked....

1. What version of Game Jackal are you running?

2. What Operating system are you using? 64 bit? service pack? SP1 RC

Vista Ultimate 64 bit

3. I have none

4. I have none.

5. The Godfather - The Game
[!] Safedisc v.3.20-4.xx or newer [removed version] | [!] Safedisc v.4.50.000 |

6. See # 5.

7. Don't know how to answer that.

8. The Godfather is a DVD.

9. Region 1

10. Core 2 Duo e6600

11. Samsung 203N only so far.

12. Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0.0.125

13. No error

In Game Jackal, click "help" on the left. Then select "creating a profile" and follow the steps.

OK since it was a safe disc type of protection I chose that but the icon is right but says safe disc under it. I tried this but it did have the option to do it.

The following details how you create a profile using a shortcut
· Highlight the target game shortcut
· Right-click the shortcut and select “Convert to Game Jackal profile”.
· Follow the 2 step wizard that appears

The following details how you create a profile using a shortcut
· Highlight the target game shortcut
· Right-click the shortcut and select “Convert to Game Jackal profile”.
· Follow the 2 step wizard that appears

Yeah, that's what you're supposed to do with Game Jackal running in the background.

Select the target game shortcut on your desktop
Then right click the shortcut, and select "Convert to Game Jackal profile"

Use the automatic profiler

Last edited:
Yeah, that's what you're supposed to do with Game Jackal running in the background.

Select the target game shortcut on your desktop
Then right click the shortcut, and select "Convert to Game Jackal profile"

Use the automatic profiler

It isn't working to do the "Convert to Game Jackal profile" in vista 64 there isn't an option for that icon shortcut? A bug maybe? The way I did it already works so that's a plus.

Yea for once I was useful! :D This should be an easy fix I would think?

Back