• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clonedvd2 computer lockup

cardzetc

When I copied a dvd prior to a week ago I had no problems except once in awhile having a copy that would only play on my computer drive. Now I have a new problem that once I copy a dvd my computer locks up totally after copy is done. Can not open drive or close CloneDvd2 or open explorer or stop program thru windows task manager or plain old computer shut down, restart, nothing. I have to shut down by holding the shut off button, which causes other problems and then it takes about 10 minutes to get fired up again. WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THIS? This problem only seemed to come up after I upgraded to Clonedvd2-2.0.9.3 and anydvd-6.1.1.4 everything was fine till then, any ideas or fixes, PLEASE.:(

Last edited:
Computer Freezing

I really can't think of anything that CloneDVD2 can or could have done to cause the problem. There were some problems with AnyDVD 6.1.1.3 but they were back-up problems. Have not seen anyone with computer problems. Only things I can think of is maybe the HD needs to be defragmented, might have some bad sectors on your HD or having a software conflict. Have you run Disk Defragmenter and Scan Disk? Are there some other programs running at the same time? :confused:

When I copied a dvd prior to a week ago I had no problems except once in awhile having a copy that would only play on my computer drive. Now I have a new problem that once I copy a dvd my computer locks up totally after copy is done. Can not open drive or close CloneDvd2 or open explorer or stop program thru windows task manager or plain old computer shut down, restart, nothing. I have to shut down by holding the shut off button, which causes other problems and then it takes about 10 minutes to get fired up again. WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THIS? This problem only seemed to come up after I upgraded to Clonedvd2-2.0.9.3 and anydvd-6.1.1.4 everything was fine till then, any ideas or fixes, PLEASE.:(
Does this happen with all your discs or just one? What type of drive do you have and what media are you using?

Interesting...

I have used CloneDVD 2 for a long time now, I have never, ever had a problem of any kind with it.

I had the same problem. I wiped my hard drive and reinstalled windows and now it works fine. I tried ccleaner, defrag, and everything else. Only the fresh install worked.

Back