• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Back-up With 2 Drives??

kd5yov

Is there a way to do back-ups with 2 drives, one being a dvd-rom and the other being the burner? I am wanting to save time. Also can I do something called copy on the fly?

(Request for a Clone DVD option)

"DVD - SPLIT" Get a long DVD that will only give a 50% or less on the quality. Would like to see a auto split so that I can bring up the quality to 100% on 2 dvd's, insted of one @ 50% or less..

Is there a way to do back-ups with 2 drives, one being a dvd-rom and the other being the burner?

Yes. Select your dvd-rom as the source--and select your dvd-writer as the burner. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 and follow the steps in the order they are listed

Also can I do something called copy on the fly?

Yes. You can use the "write existing data option". However, unless you know what you're doing that's not recommended.

If you use "Write existing data", both the source and destination disc sizes must be the same (most original discs do not fit on single layer blanks), and you cannot remove unwanted material.

"DVD - SPLIT" Get a long DVD that will only give a 50% or less on the quality.

Use the scissor icon in Clonedvd to split a movie over two single layer blanks.

Thats the way I do it. Put the source in my reader and a blank in my recorder. Saves time swapping them back and forth.

Use the scissor icon in Clonedvd to split a movie over two single layer blanks.

I want something that would be automatic, and would split these automaticly. Insted of having to cut, paste stuff....

I want something that would be automatic, and would split these automaticly. Insted of having to cut, paste stuff....

You won't be cutting and pasting.......you will be given the oppurtunity to split the movie to the second disk at the chapter of your choice. (preferably at at point, where you end up with 2 disks, with approximatly the same amount of data on them)

Back