• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

marie antoinette

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace2001

burns perfect with any dvd and clone dvd most recent ones region 1

Ummm... That's great.

So now we're going to start a new thread for every successful copy??? :confused:

Let's not, OK?

:doh:

Ummm... That's great.

So now we're going to start a new thread for every successful copy??? :confused:

Let's not, OK?

Let the mods decide what's fit for the forums.

ace2001, with five posts, is hardly spamming success for each and every title he or she comes across. Should this ever change, you can feel free to PM me.

If you have nothing to contribute other than to criticize someone for posting success on a certain title, then please don't bother posting. :policeman:

Thank you

Last edited:
Just thought people would like to know what works alot of people tell you what dont work so why not post what new ones work. I dont post everyone just new releases. but dont think iam going to no more sly soft rocks keep it up you guys.

Ummm... That's great.

Let's not, OK?

I agree 100% with you. We're going to assume a movie will copy right unless it gives us a reason not to, so why post a thread about a successful copy? Doesn't make sense, but the moderators here don't care. Waste of time reading a thread that's only purpose is to tell you it copied successfully.

Just thought people would like to know what works alot of people tell you what dont work so why not post what new ones work. I dont post everyone just new releases. but dont think iam going to no more sly soft rocks keep it up you guys.

I know you didn't mean any harm and were just trying to be helpful. Thank you.
There's no reason to be scared about posting. If you see people having problems with certain titles, and you want to post about your success about that title, then go right ahead. :agree:

Last edited:
I agree 100% with you. We're going to assume a movie will copy right unless it gives us a reason not to, so why post a thread about a successful copy? Doesn't make sense, but the moderators here don't care. Waste of time reading a thread that's only purpose is to tell you it copied successfully.

Detroitbaseball, I will let ace2001 and other nice people post on the forums. If you or anyone else wants to be mean or otherwise order Slysoft customers around when they post, then do it somewhere else, please. :policeman:

ace2001 didn't mean any harm.

In the meantime, let the moderators make the decisions. If you have a problem with a poster, then PM me.
I don't want to be chasing away nice Slysoft customers. I hope you can appreciate this.
I don't mind when you point out all the multiple posts/threads that some people create. That's helpful.
Thank you.

But I hardly consider 6 (now) of ace2001's posts to be spamming or a big deal.

If the initial response had been something like, "While we appreciate you offering us information, perhaps, instead, you could just let us know when people are having problems with a title that you managed to back it up without issue", I probably wouldn't have cared.

Thread closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back