• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Keep Waiting for my CD/DVD Burner...

mindgem

I have downloaded both CloneCD and CloneDVD cus I don't know which one to use.

I have an .img file that contains the stuff I need, also the provided .ccd file so I know it's a CloneCD compilation.

When I open up CloneCD and pinpoint the .ccd file and click Next to Check for my cd burner, it just keep searching...and nothing!

The log says it has found 3 readers and 1 burner so I know the program knows its there...ok so why is it still reading..searching..thinking?

Do I have to have a CD for CloneCD or can I use a DVD also?

I have downloaded both CloneCD and CloneDVD cus I don't know which one to use.

I have an .img file that contains the stuff I need, also the provided .ccd file so I know it's a CloneCD compilation.

Where did you get these image files? Did you download them? In this case CloneDVD wouldn't be useful.

What happens if you try to mount the image?

When I open up CloneCD and pinpoint the .ccd file and click Next to Check for my cd burner, it just keep searching...and nothing!

The log says it has found 3 readers and 1 burner so I know the program knows its there...ok so why is it still reading..searching..thinking?

I've never experienced this before so I'm unsure what to tell you.

Do I have to have a CD for CloneCD or can I use a DVD also?

CloneCD works with both CDs and DVDs. In this case the image is of a CD.

Last edited:

What are you trying to burn exactly? What is the name of the program?

Back