• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD vs AnyDVD HD

bdloftus24

If I have AnyDVD and when I run it, I see that there is a grayed out section for AnyDVD HD. To get AnyDVD HD, can I pay an upgrade which uses my current AnyDVD version or do I have to simply purchase the AnyDVD HD and it is a seperate software? Not sure if I stated that correctly but I want to know if I can pay a slight upgrade and it adds the HD version to my already AnyDVD software. Please advise.

Brian

AnyDVD vs. AnyDVD HD

If I have AnyDVD and when I run it, I see that there is a grayed out section for AnyDVD HD. To get AnyDVD HD, can I pay an upgrade which uses my current AnyDVD version or do I have to simply purchase the AnyDVD HD and it is a seperate software? Not sure if I stated that correctly but I want to know if I can pay a slight upgrade and it adds the HD version to my already AnyDVD software. Please advise.

Brian

Brian

AnyDVDHD is an upgrade to be able to use it on HD-DVD's and or Blu-Ray DVD's.

Just go to the purchase page to get the upgrade for the HD part of anydvd only. I can't find the link to get it maybe someone has it linked already?

You pay the fee for the AnyDVD-HD option and this will give you a license key that will update your existing AnyDVD and enable the HD options

Hi :)
Threads merged. :p
Only one to go to now. :D

Last edited:
No he doesn't slysoft workers are known by looking at their titles.

No he doesn't slysoft workers are known by looking at their titles.
Well, zebadee does have the slysoft company logo in his avatar, I can see how someone could think he works for Slysoft!

Back